Community > Posts By > ksrover

ksrover's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:00 PM
More than an early riser - aside from the whole 8-5 thing....

ksrover's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:58 PM
You have to be kidding me! Ok, granted - I don't get out too much in Topeka because I'm usually out of town, but....

Bullfrogs Live : Huntoon and Gage. Friday and Saturday night - $5 live comedy. Nothing better than laughter! Or just go out and watch the games on the weekend.

McB's - pool, good jukebox and good folk.

All in all - it's just what you make of it. Granted - it's not as fun going out alone, but sometimes you just have to go out on a limb and make friends where ya go!

ksrover's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:48 PM
Wow - I didn't see the obviouse one...
I guess there arent any country fans here...

I'm so broke, I can't even pay attention.

ksrover's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:41 PM
Jeff is awesome! I saw him first through YouTube and then the full DVD's thru Netflix. He's coming to Kemper in December and I can't wait!

ksrover's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:31 PM
I'm primarily PHP/ASP and Transact but have some experience with VB.net. Anything in particular?

ksrover's photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:06 PM
There is a freeware program that does an incredibly better job than Windows Printscreen function. It is called Printkey2000. Take a look - I think you'll find it really easy to use.

http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?ID=292

ksrover's photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:00 PM
Since you are hearing sound via MediaPlayer, your hardware is working correctly (soundcard and speakers). I would check your volume settings and your Sound Scheme (Control Panel - Sound and Audio Properties). Double check to see if any items are muted or at a low volume level.

When you say "playback have no sound", playback from what program?

ksrover's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:04 AM
Some people like to play the mind games like that. Sometimes it can be fun - if you know how to play. But for the majority, it's nothing but trouble! Like what PrtyMuchAmazing said - be open with her about what you're wanting.