Community > Posts By > SportsNut2007

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:25 PM
I love old crustly...paint peeling...dark and dingy Bars.

Maybe because it's where all of the Hot and Ready
women are ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:19 PM

Same sex civil unions are legal in MA.

Cool, maybe they can all move their.happy happy happy

Someone might actually read your opinion and not laugh once you learn how to spell.laugh

I actually would prefer to move them to an island. Where they can plug each other in the A@@ all they want.happy

Do you want "them" gone to remove the temptation that you feel?

No, they should be there with their own kind. Send the AIDS victums there to. Oh and Freddie Cruger wanna Bees.laugh laugh laugh

Please be repectful !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:18 PM

Yes well it looks like all those minorities who voted for OBAMA are also moral conservatives. happy

Can you please refrain from this bigotry in every thread?

Thanks.

I asked for her opinion !
Do not come into my threads harassing people.

Move on !

Asking someone to refrain from racism isn't harassing anyone. Sorry.

Plus, I'll post where I please.

Move on.

Don't you find it ironic, as a minority, supporting someone bashing minorities? Are you self hating, perhaps?

I don't think she was doing that !
No I'm not self hating...and what a rude thing to say.

Please move on without further comment !

She's said the same thing in every thread. Yes, it is bashing minorities. Yes, it is racist. Yes, it is wrong.

It seems so, since you're agreeing with someone who is claiming that any of this is because of "minorities."

Thank You...have a nice day !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:16 PM

Why do people use etc. when writing about themselves in profiles? How does that tell strangers anything about them? I've always found that to be kind of strange.

Some people would rather give a couple of interesting tidbits about themselves, rather then write a resume of who they are.

I find it strange that people give their life story online.

I mean....are they for real !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:08 PM

Yes well it looks like all those minorities who voted for OBAMA are also moral conservatives. happy

Thanks.

Move on !

Move on.

Don't you find it ironic, as a minority, supporting someone bashing minorities? Are you self hating, perhaps?

I don't think she was doing that !
No I'm not self hating...and what a rude thing to say.

Please move on without further comment !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:06 PM

A single mom is a package deal.

I think the question is why would you date someone who’s children are out of control?
You gotta wonder why that person can’t handle their children?

Or perhaps the kids are perfectly normal kids, it's just his perception as he doesn't like and/or want kids.

Thing is, when a man or woman has kids, they are a package deal. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to have kids in your life. But, if so, man up (or woman up as the case may be) and own that decision and don't date someone with kids. Makes everyone happier in the long run.

I agree with you.

I was simply pointing out that perhaps the problem was also the parent.

Okay...this is the kind of $hit that piss me off.
Not all single mothers are good parents.
Some of them have spoiled, out of control kids...and you all know it so stop acting as if you all have little angels, because its Bull$hit.

I never said I don't like kids...just not little savages...!

Umm, if you had actually read all that was written in the thread, you would have seen that we tended to agree with you regarding possible parenting problems flowerforyou

But, regardless, they're still a package deal, whether they're the best kids on earth or the worst. You DON'T have to put up with anything you don't want to, just man up and be honest about it. You like her, but not her kids, end of story and most likely relationship. But, I can almost guarantee, there's very few woman who will dump their kids for a man, no matter how awful they are.

Forget this !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:02 PM

Thanks.

Move on !

Move on.

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:00 PM

~PROP 8~
Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry in th State of California

-Summary Prepared by the State Attorney General:
Changes the California Constitution to eliminate the right of same-sex couples to marry in California.
Provides that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.

-Meaning of Voting Yes/No
A YES vote on this measure means:
The California Constitution will specify that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.
( http://www.protectmarriage.com/about )

A NO vote on this measure means:
A NO vote on this measure means: Marriage between individuals of the same sex would continue to be valid or recognized in California.
( http://www.eqca.org/site/pp.asp?c=kuLRJ9MRKrH&b=4375153 )

Here are some comercials they broadcast for both sides:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=prop+8&search_type=&aq=f

As for my opinion I'm a strong NO ON PROP 8! I feel the way that religion is trying to put there words in with law is wrong. Religion can have an opinion but we are separated by church and state for a reason.
Just as Latinos/Asians/African Americans are considered the "minority" but if you look at this country what people call "minorities" are the ones who practically own this country!! Now they put gays and lesbians in the same group? To discriminate against people who are different? When all they want is the same right as straight people do.
I'm so disapointed in California I really thought that we as one of the states with the most races would understand the nature that this bill has done to people whos only wish is to be treated equal.
*Picture this: A woman dying in the hospital and the nurse won’t let her partner see her because she’s not a spouse or relative. And her family disowned her because she lives that lifestyle. That woman now dies with no loved ones around. Is that fair?

What was your reaction or opinion to the results?
(please remember this is just a opinion... dont try and attack anyones post)

Marriage has always been considered as being between a Man and a Woman.

One of the things that's pissing everyone off is that Gay's and running around, acting like they don't have any fccking sense !

They were raised by parents, that took them to visits friends and family and they were able to see how the world worked.

If they decided that this would'nt work for them...okay...fine.
But to try and duplicate traditional marriage...with the Civil Union Agreements, and when bored with that...try and go for a legitimate marriage...in which everyone would have to accept, is simply an abomanation to God and Christians everywhere.

Gay's should have know that people would toll the line on this.

At this point...the gay's that wanted to get marriaged I hope have done so...and the one's that did'nt....Shut Up !

need i remind u and everyone this is suppose to be a healthy discussion... and to respect those thoughts and opinions of everyone else

What could be healthier then the truth !

Sometimes, the true hurts !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:57 PM

Dan, you are correct, why bring ourselves down to such low levels as to argue with a child whose mum does not know he hacked into her account and is making a nuisance of himself on the internet.I am out of here !!

It's best...your makeup is fading, and your wig is sideways !

I did say I wouldn't respond to your inane ramblings, but I have to now, just to let you know about the new job your mum is doing............She now donates the hair from her beard and arm pits to the wig making factory, I am wearing one of her by-products.

Actually...my mom lied about that...really she got all of those things from a neighbors mangy cat.

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying them !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:55 PM

Dan, you are correct, why bring ourselves down to such low levels as to argue with a child whose mum does not know he hacked into her account and is making a nuisance of himself on the internet.I am out of here !!

He seems to enjoy trying to piss people off.

Some people are always pissed off...or Hyper-sensitive...anyway, who cares !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:52 PM

Thanks.

Move on !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:50 PM

I heard that too...maybe !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:48 PM

It's best...your makeup is fading, and your wig is sideways !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:46 PM

English should have a Capital E. He is just trying to say that he spelt it like that on purpose because we dont deserve the capital, or something. Im outta this thread though cos he really has nothing to offer, except for 'bring it!'. lol.

Run Run Run....and you think english deserves a Capitol e.

How dare you !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:44 PM

He can speak in English, he just doesnt have our wit.

Or anyone elses.

He wouldn't know how to handle the British wit Dan, look at the way he spells English.............. Lower case letter? noway

The British have not wit ( What is the matter here?,you cannot spell! This is grammatically incorrect ...they're as dry as toast when it comes to humor.
And I spell "english" in small letters because it's most appropiate !<------ You have spelt appropriate incorrectly Shall I carry on picking your poor attempt at English to bits ?

So why is my spell checker underlining the word English in your post ?

Ahhhhhh.....it has the same IQ as you !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:42 PM

~PROP 8~
Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry in th State of California

-Summary Prepared by the State Attorney General:
Changes the California Constitution to eliminate the right of same-sex couples to marry in California.
Provides that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.

-Meaning of Voting Yes/No
A YES vote on this measure means:
The California Constitution will specify that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.
( http://www.protectmarriage.com/about )

A NO vote on this measure means:
A NO vote on this measure means: Marriage between individuals of the same sex would continue to be valid or recognized in California.
( http://www.eqca.org/site/pp.asp?c=kuLRJ9MRKrH&b=4375153 )

Here are some comercials they broadcast for both sides:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=prop+8&search_type=&aq=f

As for my opinion I'm a strong NO ON PROP 8! I feel the way that religion is trying to put there words in with law is wrong. Religion can have an opinion but we are separated by church and state for a reason.
Just as Latinos/Asians/African Americans are considered the "minority" but if you look at this country what people call "minorities" are the ones who practically own this country!! Now they put gays and lesbians in the same group? To discriminate against people who are different? When all they want is the same right as straight people do.
I'm so disapointed in California I really thought that we as one of the states with the most races would understand the nature that this bill has done to people whos only wish is to be treated equal.
*Picture this: A woman dying in the hospital and the nurse won’t let her partner see her because she’s not a spouse or relative. And her family disowned her because she lives that lifestyle. That woman now dies with no loved ones around. Is that fair?

What was your reaction or opinion to the results?
(please remember this is just a opinion... dont try and attack anyones post)

Marriage has always been considered as being between a Man and a Woman.

One of the things that's pissing everyone off is that Gay's and running around, acting like they don't have any fccking sense !

They were raised by parents, that took them to visits friends and family and they were able to see how the world worked.

If they decided that this would'nt work for them...okay...fine.
But to try and duplicate traditional marriage...with the Civil Union Agreements, and when bored with that...try and go for a legitimate marriage...in which everyone would have to accept, is simply an abomanation to God and Christians everywhere.

Gay's should have know that people would toll the line on this.

At this point...the gay's that wanted to get marriaged I hope have done so...and the one's that did'nt....Shut Up !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:32 PM

it wont be good, Q. He's got nuthin'.

Bring It !!!

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:31 PM

When you say something worth responding to i will do.

You come across to me like you are a 14 year old kid, and i cant be bothered with you.

I'm sorry but 14yrs is your IQ level !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:28 PM

gee a riot in cali...what a shocker:banana: rock the casbah:banana:

Yes,fights in both Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Gay's appear to be kicking azz...they were stopped from entering a Biker Dive Bar in LA...man that would have been worth the price of pay per view !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:22 PM

He can speak in English, he just doesnt have our wit.

Or anyone elses.

He wouldn't know how to handle the British wit Dan, look at the way he spells English.............. Lower case letter? noway

The British have not wit...they're as dry as toast when it comes to humor.
And I spell "english" in small letters because it's most appropiate !

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25