Community > Posts By > Aslanthegr8

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 09:45 AM
Hey Ya`ll,

I Hope everyone had a great weekend and are looking forward to the July 4th weekend? I am new to Texas.. and was hoping to get someone help.. What are some good camping areas? I am in Houston.. Still single lols but lookin for some good weekend ideas.

Any single ladies available?

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:30 AM
I am in Houston, Texas

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:11 AM
Arent you the lucky one... I so wanna go to Jamaica one day till then fortunately we do have a beach called jamaica beach .. so i go there often.

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:00 AM
Thank you very much Kiss, how`s your day going on and whats goin on in your part of the world today?

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:55 AM
The universal law is Nothing`s perfect but to strive for perfection will make an individual stand apart. A real man is a Friend. He will never stand anyone up and try to never let anyone in his life down.He will reassure when anyone around him feels insecure and comfort anyone after a bad day .He will inspire others to do things they never thought they could do; to live without fear,forget ,regret.

BE A MAN !!!

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:45 AM
Must say enjoyed reading your comments all over ... Your ncie

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:44 AM
Im with GreeneyeMan.... Remember Kingdom of Heaven.. It happened in the past and still can happen. For the sake of our children, for the sake of love and harmony i would be so willing to bend my ego.

Peace in the middle east and Peace everywhere......... IM WITH YOU.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 03:03 PM
No i did not finish it .. i got busy lol when i get home i sure will finish reading it lols

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 02:53 PM
There`s a Post that talks about why are older men bettar lols...

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 02:50 PM
Sounds good i have lived close to Portland for 4 years i miss the PAC NW i know what your taklin bout the beaches.. i would sooo go back but i dont know anyone up there.. anymore..?

On one of the forum posts i read one of your comments " You break younger" guys .. how do you do that lols?

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 02:43 PM
Ohh yeah i see it.. so dumbo sometimes lol.. So hows Mingl working out for you ? What do you like to do for fun ?

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 02:38 PM
SOunds very positive.. Does this site has Instant messenger or how do you do that ?

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 02:27 PM
HI back and thank you very much.. How are you and hows your day going on ?

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:58 PM
Mylife please tell me you went to school and they taught you how to reason. Get a life

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:57 PM
What I was pointing out was that Muhammad told his followers to kill those that don't believe and lead an Army into Mecca and slaughtered every man woman and child that did not convert on the spot.

His religion does tell his followers to kill infidels. That is what Jihad means.

Why does everyone think I hate Muslims???? I don't. I am just aware that they are my enemy simply because I am not Muslim. I have no intention of harming anyone in anyway including Muslims but I will defend myself and the only people I know for sure that are willing to kill me for who I am are Muslims. Makes sense to have your guard up.

My Friend you are so completely wrong and ill informed about Islam to begin with, i dont want to Argue with you but WOW... Mohammed(pbuh) never ever in his life ordered anyone to kill, defend yourself yes he did say that. When he entered Mecca and claimed the City i tell you there were no deaths, 0 plus he ordered that if someone wants to leave the city they can and will not be harmed.

Meaning of Jihad : Is your self struggles not to go out and kill someone who does not believe in Islam.

No one is assuming you hate Muslims but your talk certianly shows your a venomous person and the more people are like you the OP`s post will surely come across as Mythical.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:47 PM
Just wanted to say Hi to all... Single man fun