Community > Posts By > rtizl

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 11:23 AM
Because people worship with their hearts, minds and labour. for example everybody has a mother and father, but some people disrespect their own parents but then show a whole other level of respect for their friends parents>. It was said in the bible not to worship any other gods for there is only one god who created all things, if we look at the Roman story of Zues, Hades and the other gods etc, the original story suggests that these gods obtained power by overthrowing their father. Their father being the one who created them along with all other things. GOD
They were recognized as gods and worshipped by men for the angelic powers they displayed but weve all heard of god and angels so if they're the gods then who are the angels?! The answer is THEY are fellow angels of the kingdom of god who had fell (been cast out of heaven for disobedience), Becoming what we call fallen angels today. (also referred to as the sons of disobedience).

The bible also mentions how they desired the women of the earth and had offspring with human females which the children were labelled as abominations. For example Hercules son of Zues, who was apparently half man half god with the strength of ten men. This mythological person was the offspring of fallen angels also known as demons who is portrayed as a national hero in the world we live in. This being the reason why people like him were so much bigger and stronger than us humans.

We will all return to the creator not to mention that he is in everything at all that exists whether it breathes or not, just our judgments will be different, and we will be judged for who we consciously did worship through disobedience. So to conclude all in all the scripture is there giving everybody free will to be either obedient or disobedient. But in the end we will receive as we have given. good energy can look 4ward to good things, and bad energy can only expect bad things. Our actions and beliefs will determine the outcome of our spiritual future, because at judgment when we are gathered god will simply embrace the good and be rid of the bad all at once not bit by bit or step by step. for once all evil is identified and destroyed there will be eternal peace for evil simply would not exist at all anymore!

Further to my reply u can find answers for your question in the bible if u just read it> i would never take what somebody says as the truth without doing my own research so i would advise you to take a look. I hope i have been helpful :-)