Community > Posts By > Dracarias

Dracarias's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:07 PM
LOL @ dcrdnk!

Thanks for your advice everyone. I sifted through everything that was mentioned and some of it I will definitely put into play. I want to put out a special thanks to UWannaBSpontaneous for hit email. He gave me some personal opinion pointers. Again, everyone thanks alot :)

Dracarias's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:19 PM
I was in a relationship for a long long time with this woman and she was extremely cold hearted and dominating. She loved to argue just about everything. She also had very serious jealousy issues even to the point I would want to spend time with our son and she freaked out on me cause I wasn't spending any time with her.

That was the way she was normally. No matter what I was doing, it had to be what she wanted to do and who cares about what I wanted. For example she would watch TV and if I was doing anything else I would get nagged till I watched TV with her. Same thing with going to bed. If she wanted to go to bed she would expect me to go to bed with her even if it was 8pm.

If I didn't comply with her standards then we would have an all night argument so, to avoid that I basically did what I was told so my son wouldn't have to listen to it all.

She would be pissed off one minute and singing to her music and dancing the next. She even admitted that when everyone else was miserable she was happy. The only reason I even stayed in the relationship was for my son till he got old enough to know what was wrong and understand why I wanted to leave. I needed to make sure he knew I wasn't leaving him.. Only her.

Now, or for the past three years I have been single and very to-myself, very antisocial and pretty much afraid to be in a relationship with anyone in fear that I would get stuck in the same situation I was in before.

The damage that she did was extremely deep and I'm not sure if I can recover from it. I mean every time I see a girl or like my friends have their girlfriends I see bits and pieces of her in them. I am tired of being alone but I don't know how to come out of my shell. Can anyone help me or am I a lost cause?