Community > Posts By > Theo

Theo's photo
Fri 07/26/19 09:46 AM

No difference whatsoever.

Anti-Semitism is at least honest in it's hateful purpose.

Theo's photo
Thu 06/27/19 07:54 AM

To be from the West, I believe, limits our ability to say what the heck people there are suffering or not suffering.

Maybe true for most but not true for all. There is a way to find the truth if one really wants to know it.

Like I said, I get my news from primary sources in Israel. Know lots of people there, including major network news people, politicians, citizens, Jews, Arabs, Christians, Muslims.

These rumors you guys are passing on all come from leftist media sources. They are quite predictable in presumption of guilt on one side, and excusing the other of murder and violence.

Kind of like the American media gives terrorists on the Democrat side a free pass. Liars have the freedom of speech to lie all they want in America. No one has tried to stop (through force of law) the implicated false narratives in this thread either. Free speech means any opinion can be countered by free speech from someone else.

Theo's photo
Thu 06/27/19 07:45 AM
Edited by Theo on Thu 06/27/19 07:45 AM
Palestinian sniper ASSASSINATES 10-month old baby girl on playground in park

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeyXYN5APcrgL85peX-BBTRo8awPoKct9

Theo's photo
Mon 06/24/19 07:45 AM
Edited by Theo on Mon 06/24/19 07:59 AM

I'm looking for a speckled unicorn. A specific condition that less than .001% off people have to deal with. But I don't understand the implied criticism of "same thing you said a few months ago, why don't you try something new?".

Not what I would call "Happy, positive, loving" but if it makes you feel better about yourself.....why don't you try something new? Like not being arrogant and judgmental.

Yea, I said it again because it's still true.

Theo's photo
Mon 06/24/19 06:18 AM

I've been a musician all my life, and figured out how to make a good living at it 20 years ago. Have been touring wherever I want to go since then. I don't share the profit with a band because musicians are too flaky to depend on, but a hot keyboard player/singer would make a fun duo.

Don't need a dating app to find girls...but looking for "full-time" options and would love to find my gypsy queen. We would live on room service the rest of our lives and literally tour the world non-stop, except for when we take a break to enjoy nature at our base in Asheville.

Most people work their entires lives, saving up money to live for one month like I do since 2001. This is a rewarding and exciting lifestyle for a girl with some life left in her. Sorry, but old ladies couldn't keep up....

Theo's photo
Mon 06/24/19 06:04 AM
Just from reading a few of your posts, I don't think you have a long life expectancy, bro. Good luck with that.