Community > Posts By > 503mack173

503mack173's photo
Tue 07/26/11 01:48 PM
Thanx.... but thats all i seem to get from people here... guess ill just throw in the towel and quit trying

503mack173's photo
Mon 06/27/11 01:10 PM
hi everyone. im still farely new here and ive posted a few times but it seems like its hard to meet people on here. im looking to meet people in oregon and washington that are down for whatever and laid back. leave a comment or message me and we'll get to know each other

503mack173's photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:53 PM
Im a laid back guy in east portland looking to meet some new people. If your up for it then lets get to know each other

503mack173's photo
Wed 06/22/11 09:44 PM
Hi everyone. Im fairly new to the site and im looking to meet some new people. So feel free to say hey or message me. Hope to t2yl

503mack173's photo
Sun 06/19/11 11:42 PM
Another wow....it really hurts that you had your daughters back and even hung out with the guys she cheated on me with...gotta love how everyone calls me to help them move and stuff over and over and i always help but no1 would even step in or mention me to them or TELL ME when it was going down and let me either end this or do something before we got in too deep. now were stuck and neither of us are truely happy. our daughter is but we arent and she knows it. idk what to do now....thanx

503mack173's photo
Sat 06/18/11 12:08 AM
A relationship is supposed to have honesty and love. If theres no honesty theres no trust and then whats the point in being in one. Supposed to be commited,no being funny or playing games or CHEATING!! all i ever wanted out of a relationship was to be loved for who i am on my good days and bad days. i give the world to whoever im with on a silver platter but never get anything in return but heartbreak. but thats the way most girls are.i see you talking about guys wantin sex all the time but what about you lying cheating females. to do that to a good man and break his heart and mental stability is messed up wrong and shouldnt be done under any curcumstance

503mack173's photo
Wed 06/15/11 02:39 PM
wow. and here i thought i was the right guy at the time you posted this. this was what....6-7months into our relationship. glad to see everything you did when you left my house is still online eventho the account was deactivated soon after

503mack173's photo
Wed 06/15/11 02:04 PM
Very harsh but very true. Im dam near 30 now and cant be going thru bs like this. Ive had the oppertunity to cheat on her and make her feel like i do but i couldnt do it to her no matter how much she deserved it.im no saint.ive cheated in past relationships but we agreed to be faithful from day 1. At least i kept that agreement...idk how to get over it or if i ever will

503mack173's photo
Wed 06/15/11 01:48 PM
She says it was only once and she knew it was a huge mistake afterwards and nothing would ever happen again but she ends up going out drinking with her mom and 1 ex bf right after our childs birth and 2months ago lied to me about working with another ex and him living where they work and i checked her phone and saw them saying i love you to each other but she says thats nothing and nothings ever going to happen again. Im too hurt to believe that but idk what to do.I dont dont want to leave and neither does she.Ive been thinking about doing the same thing back to her but idk....

503mack173's photo
Wed 06/15/11 01:23 PM
im looking for a little advice....ive been with this girl for over 3 and a half years and we have a 1year old child together, after about 5months of being with her and commiting myself to her i found out she was cheating on me.and not with just 1 other person. i told her i knew and she denied it over and over again.recently i found something else out and brought it to her attention and we got in a huge fight and i told her either come clean about EVERYTHING or we are done. so she kind of did. now i know she met guys here and on every other dating site imaginable but said she only slept with 1 guy.the messed up thing is she took him to every place i had takin her within a month of us going there. then slept with him in the park next to our bar and again in her moms parking lot. now she said they used protection but he said he shot it on her butt and around that time she had to have a aids test done...she 'cant remember' alot and that really messes with my mind because i know she can remember. ive been heartbroken for the last 3years but i cant leave due to us having a child and i know even if i did i wouldnt find happiness again...granted im not 'happy' now but i guess its better than being completely alone. im confused about life these days and maybe some words of wisdom could help me clear me head and get back on track like i was in the beginning. if you read this thanx for your time and letting me get this out