Community > Posts By > JudyErin

JudyErin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:51 PM
Don't think about it, just get it down. After spending hours in the bathroom with the results of what drinking that stuff will do to you, you'll be thinking, "getting it down was the easy part".

Benefits to it, you lose five pounds.

Worth it to be able to have a thorough colonoscopy and not hear the words, "You'll have to return, your not cleaned out enough".

Remember an ounce of prevention is worth it's weight in gold or BM as this thread is about.

JudyErin's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:28 AM
Thanks for the laughs. Smiles to you all.

JudyErin's photo
Wed 11/07/07 12:47 AM
Thanks

JudyErin's photo
Tue 11/06/07 04:08 PM
Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I'm off to nap, covering 12 hours tonight and look forward to more welcomes when I log in after ten p.m my time in Virginia.

JudyErin's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:40 PM
OK, let me ask my next ?

Do I have to be a gold star member to use the smileys?

JudyErin's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:24 PM
Thanks for the welcomes but do any of you remember seeing it? That would help me believe I'm not losing my mind. Do threads get deleted sometimes? It started with "Hi Ya'll" so don't know how it could be hidden.

JudyErin's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:19 PM
HHHHMMMMMMMM, I know I started a thread this morning introducing myself and even had one welcome. Now the thread seems to have disappeared??? Can anyone explain this phenonmenon???? Please tell me I'm not losing my mind, well if I am you can tell me that also. This morning I was proud of myself for getting a picture on the site. Now that I've lost my thread, hhhhhhhmmmmmmm not so proud ;(

I've read some forums and really enjoyed everyones comments and thanks for the laughs. I have even had the nerve to respond to one (now two).

My question was: Does that make me an offical "forumite"?

Judy

JudyErin's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:03 PM
Hey Bear, be proud of your job. Your probably one of the few that is a safe driver and doesn't drive when falling asleep. You are what you are and your good at it. Stand tall.........

JudyErin's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:25 AM
Cracking up laughing especially the last one