Community > Posts By > Claudia72

Claudia72's photo
Thu 06/06/19 08:28 PM
Maybe the guy I'm seeing, might open his heart. And no, I havent slept around like some of you think. It's been a long time, since my stbx. This guy is the only one and dont plan on giving anyone else a booty call. We still have a long ways to go before feelings might show up, if zny on his part. He knows that I don't go sleeping around with Tom, Dick and Harry.

Claudia72's photo
Thu 06/06/19 08:20 PM
To each, their own. I have my reasons for not understanding men, my road has taken me over hills with craters. And the man that I thought was the right one, was my imagination. Ok, no one is perfect, nor I. There is more to life then men, I failed in that department. Better for me to find myself and open my heart to others. I'll be keeping my eye out for someone and my happiness.

Claudia72's photo
Thu 06/06/19 08:10 PM
Getting divorced, isn't bad thing. People just fall out of love for each other. If men don't like me for that reason, why bother me then? David....

Claudia72's photo
Thu 06/06/19 02:02 PM
Some days, I think of the old days and how it was. Simple dates, to find out if there's a connection between us fist. Being online doesn't really work because there's a wall of truth or false words. Sex is fun, and it's magical between two people. But anyone can have sex and push them away like it was nothing. I met a guy and we chatted before we met in person. It wasn't my intention to have sex, but it happened anyway. I gave up on finding that right guy for me, so I gave in. There's no love, some communication.... wish there was more to him. Maybe, I deserve this and nothing else. It's a trend now, and better then nothing.

Claudia72's photo
Wed 06/05/19 08:59 PM
Is it so hard for a man to start feeling something, these days? Why is it just sex to most men? What are some of you scared of? Past relationships, being tied down, just want sex??? Tell me so I can find a decent guy... not a con artist.