Community > Posts By > CDRun87

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 06:57 PM
Dude 2 things.
1) get cable over DSL if you can
2) Don't play! It consumed the hell out of me when I did haha.

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 06:50 PM
hey let's be honest here; the colts and the pats are outstanding teams unlike any other in the league this year. that being said i think that, with the colts at home, they are going to inch out the patriots. While the patriots have been blowing out teams, the colts have been methodically beating BETTER teams. The Patriots have beaten teams with a combined record of 24-31 (which includes the likes of the Dolphins, the Bengals, the Jets, and Buffalo), and the Colts have beaten teams with a combined 27-24 record (all of which were teams with at least 3 wins and were relatively balanced). I know that's not much to go on, but I think the Colts have had it tougher and have been winning big without their top receiver, Marvin Harrison, whereas the Patriots have just been dominating with this new receiving core. The Pats better pray that their top receivers don't get hurt; they're the reason Tom Brady looks so good since all he has to do is throw the ball and they will get under it, it seems. 30 TDS and 2 INTs doesn't happen on pure skill.

I'm digressing though. Colts by 3.

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 06:36 PM
dude. i don't blame you for putting this topic up. you've got a diehard fan right here. there's gotta be all kinds of fans of this show though on this site.

p.s. f*** tony almeida