Community > Posts By > reydar

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:26 PM
naked

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:18 PM
Ya know, I generally look at Tom's posts just to get a good laugh or to see what joke he has posted cuz generally they are hilarious.. but ya know I have found a new respect for the funny man that is truely amazing... I will be praying for your friend and I hope things work out! And thanks for being a good guy!

flowerforyou

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:08 PM
tummy

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:54 PM
psycho

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:54 PM

is debating if the cake is worth it

whats that supposed to mean????

Is really a hermaphrodyte.

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:53 PM
distracted

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:51 PM
Bartender...

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:50 PM
Omg.. you hit it right on the freaking nail...LMFAO...

Wishes he was my slave..

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:49 PM

Lies always piss people off. Especially when they're blantant and obviously meant to be malicious. And ESPECIALLY especially when they are told to thousands of people -- including children -- who believe it, for the express purpose of seperation and hate.

hell...I'm not too sure most adults know what a Muslim is...LOL...

I heard on NPR News that about 15% of Americans think that Obama is a Muslim. Yep, 15% uneducated Americans.
shocked My sister was just telling me about somebody telling her that Obama was the antichrist or something like thatshocked

I've been hearing it on here.grumble grumble grumble
:smile:I've found some bible code websites that say that too.ohwellAt one point (during the democratic primary)there were several that said Hillary was the antichrist.laughI have noticed that the smarter religious nuts who say that will hedge a little bit and just say that Obama is a "servant" of the antichrist.(Arn't we all?).:smile:Its just crazy.shockedNothing about that is biblical and a person can lose their salvation by calling another person that.shades

LOL if you believe in that sort of stuff.

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:42 AM

look it up!!!
toy maker

Sybaris may refer to:

Sybaris, an ancient city of Magna Graecia, now in Italy
Sybaris (second foundation), a nearby ancient city founded by refugees from the above
Sybaris (beetle), a blister beetle genus
an alternate name for the Coscile, a river of Italy adjacent to Magna Græcia

yeah still lost..LMAO..

google searcher.

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:38 AM
hahaha probably good I don't know what that is.. but..

crash dummy?

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:36 AM
dildo tester

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:33 AM

LOL.. so did I prove my point.. LOL

honestly...sort of...although I still see the sign as freedom of speech...not hate...dislike ?..yes...aggravation...yes...sour grapes...yes...hate...nope...IN MY OPINION !!...:smile:

I think that if President Elect Obama actually wanted to, he could probably sue the church for the slanderous/libel remarks on the sign but I think because he is a good man that he wouldn't do something like that and would look at it the same as you, its a freedom of speech.. but I do think that the sign needs to be covered..

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:26 AM
shazam..

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:22 AM
Edited by reydar on Tue 11/18/08 10:22 AM
pda- questionable

spiro- groovy

becky- friend

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:21 AM
LOL.. so did I prove my point.. LOL

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:20 AM
enticing.

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:18 AM
agile

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:17 AM

Well gosh I think it's safe to say that posting that lie on a lighted sign in front of a church wasn't motivated by love, truth or in the interest of creating a better world.

well...I'll let you two define what is and isn't hate...I see an argument...right around the corner...gulp !!...waving

friendly debate... lol

I'm just saying.. at some point the freedom of speech has to be stunted. otherwise, hate crimes would run free and ya know I think its okay to hate someone, but acting on that hate and saying untruths is uncalled for.. see the attached..

Libel and slander are legal claims for false statements of fact about a person that are printed, broadcast, spoken or otherwise communicated to others. Libel generally refers to statements or visual depictions in written or other permanent form, while slander refers to verbal statements and gestures. The term defamation is often used to encompass both libel and slander.

In order for the person about whom a statement is made to recover for libel, the false statement must be defamatory, meaning that it actually harms the reputation of the other person, as opposed to being merely insulting or offensive.

The statement(s) alleged to be defamatory must also have been published to at least one other person (other than the subject of the statement) and must be "of and concerning" the plaintiff. That is, those hearing or reading the statement must identify it specifically with the plaintiff.

The statement(s) alleged to be defamatory must also be a false statement of fact. That which is name-calling, hyperbole, or, however characterized, cannot be proven true or false, cannot be the subject of a libel or slander claim.

The defamatory statement must also have been made with fault. The extent of the fault depends primarily on the status of the plaintiff. Public figures, such as government officials, celebrities, well-known individuals, and people involved in specific public controversies, are required to prove actual malice, a legal term which means the defendant knew his statement was false or recklessly disregarded the truth or falsity of his statement. In most jurisdictions, private individuals must show only that the defendant was negligent: that he failed to act with due care in the situation.

what a breath of fresh air...an actual friendly debate...lol...I thought for sure...you were setting me up for the kill !!...LOL...you young lady need to stop by more often...:smile:

aww shucks...blushing

reydar's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:15 AM
Topic

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25