Community > Posts By > leelee51

leelee51's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:32 PM
I am a widow, this is the second time that I have lost a husband, the first time I waited the year before I started dating, when I met my husband I wished I hadn't waited the year. I would have had more time with him. I lost my husband in July (on my birthday) so has been 5 months. The one thing he stressed over and over to me is don't stay alone, find someone you can care about, someone who will love you back. Life is to short especially at my age to wait to long to start dating. I have gone on a couple dates, but nothing has come of them. I didn't feel guilty, just didn't mesh with who I was going out with. Follow your heart dear, it won't tell you wrong.

leelee51's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:24 PM
I can understand the missing part, the lonely part, I am there too, I lost my husband to cancer and I still miss him terrible. You have it worse then I do, she is still here and sometimes I think that makes it harder. Crying is part of the healing, but please don't feel like life is over, it isn't there is someone out there that is just right for you. I'm talking to myself too, I have wanted to just tell the world to slow down and let me off. For some strange reason, the world doesn't slow down and life does go on. You are in my thoughts I truely hope you find happiness!!

leelee51's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:04 PM
Is there a cure for lonliness? Sure would like to find it :D

leelee51's photo
Wed 10/31/07 07:48 PM
I am new at this, so please be gentle with me lol. I am a widow who needs some TLC. Have a good sense of humor and love to tease, laugh and am a tad mischievious. I would love to meet a gentleman who needs/wants TLC too. Thank you for making this site available!!