Community > Posts By > michelle12206

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:43 PM

Body: That no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in awhile...and you must forgive them for that.

That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they have.

That is has taken me a long time to become the person I want to be

That you should always leave loved ones with loving words...It may be the last time you see them.

That either you control your attitude or your attitude controls you.

That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

That sometimes when I am angry I have the right to be angry...but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others...sometimes you have to forgive yourself.

That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world does not stop for your grief.

That the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.

That life is more precious than money ever will be.

That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:34 PM
Edited by michelle12206 on Mon 11/26/07 01:35 PM
I could read this so I am forwarding it on..................

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:01 PM
There is no right or wrong answer to this question...I agree with the majority, it depends on the individuals and their comfort levels...When two people know what they want and they have a chance to fall in love, than there are no rules to when you should meet....Take a chance, isn't this what we are all here for anyway....