Community > Posts By > SightSeer

SightSeer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:09 PM
I would just be there, be her friend, but leave it at that. If she doesn't come around on her own, there's most likely nothing you can do.

SightSeer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:02 PM

I might go to a bookstore....

That's my saturday night.

SightSeer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:59 PM
Me, I just sit back, relax, and let the town come to me! In other words, I ain't doing a damn thing tonight.

SightSeer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:51 PM
0 ok! There, are you happy now!?

SightSeer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:47 PM
Just try to take some time to really lood at the big picture. Suddenly things we spend time worrying about may look a lot less significant.

SightSeer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:24 PM
If the afterlife is anywhere near as beautiful as I expect it to be, then anyone I brought back here would surely want to kick my ass.

SightSeer's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:14 PM
Grin and bear it.

SightSeer's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:04 PM
Present.

SightSeer's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:17 PM

I think if a man ever told half those pick up lines to me Id run the other way

Haha..so which half were acceptable?

SightSeer's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:33 AM
...meanwhile...back at the batcave...

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:00 PM
Pat Monahan, and the song is called Her Eyes

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:49 PM
The End.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:44 PM
If you're happy alone, more power to you. Don't let anyone convince you there's something wrong with that.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:28 PM
I'd get rid of the one where you're sitting in a bar or something. Not because you look bad, but it's just not a very good pic in general.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:25 PM
Sounds like a no brainer to me, give your proper notice and take the better job.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:55 AM

anyways, no one wants to hear the truth on these crappy things anyways, if i told someone they might hang up on me...lol

When in doubt, lie your ass off. drinker

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:49 AM
Not sure what's going on there, but in my opinion, mutual match is a waste of time anyway.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:43 AM

Hey. *You* know there's nothing wrong with rap, right? So who cares what he thinks? You'll never succeed in opening anyone's mind to new possibilities by insulting them simply because he or she disagrees with you.

Getting defensive never works. It only sinks you to your adversary's level.

Wiser to carefully pry open a box with a crowbar than smash it to pieces with a hammer, eh?

Well said.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:26 AM

I have a question regarding online dating. Would like to hear some thoughts from both men and women, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's encountered this situation. If you contact someone online and they promptly reply to your message and answer any questions you may have asked but don't ask a single question about you in their reply, in general, would you say this shows a lack of interest? Personally, it makes me feel like they're just being polite by responding to you, but not really interested in keeping the "conversation" going. What are your thoughts?

Hey Sight where ya been? I don't think that's always true.. Sometimes I don't b/c I either don't have time or just not sure of what questions fit for that person... I usually feel people out a bit..

Been studying an ancient cheese crafting technique in the foothills of the Himalayas.

SightSeer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:10 AM
I have a question regarding online dating. Would like to hear some thoughts from both men and women, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's encountered this situation. If you contact someone online and they promptly reply to your message and answer any questions you may have asked but don't ask a single question about you in their reply, in general, would you say this shows a lack of interest? Personally, it makes me feel like they're just being polite by responding to you, but not really interested in keeping the "conversation" going. What are your thoughts?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25