Community > Posts By > altronssj4

altronssj4's photo
Mon 02/04/08 10:58 PM
it would have 3 speeds and an auto pilot.

altronssj4's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:01 AM
Thats soooo weird, because the only channels i watch are cartoon network, comedy central and the history and discovery channel and the sci fi channel for animondays. In this day and age cartoons are not for kids. If you could see some of the anime out there you wonder how anone under 21 would be allowed to watch it lol

altronssj4's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:24 PM
Doesn't matter anyway, thank God he will be out next year and the States can recover what little respect is left amongst other nations in the world. But non the less he was well in his rights to express how he felt about this country. America was built up on slavery and the principle the big man uses all the little men to get richer. America and its laws are not exempt from any type of criticism or finger pointing. This country has as many flaws if not more than country's with half the government we have. Just because he opened his mind and saw things outside the box doesn't mean he should be referred to as non patriotic. He can respect the concept of the country and the principle but that doesn't mean its perfect.

altronssj4's photo
Fri 11/02/07 09:41 AM
No, people are just scared to speak their mind, when ou try and put on an image it takes alot of sitting back and planning your next move which may be confused with that person(s) being shy.

altronssj4's photo
Fri 11/02/07 09:39 AM
In the world today it seems people have 2 sides to them; the way they are at home and the way they are when they are out and about. People seem like anything that happens in their personal life is top secrets so they only share events that happen when they are out and about. But anyway as a Gemini, we are going to have to take the two sidedness back lol, though i do understand what your saying.

altronssj4's photo
Tue 10/30/07 10:32 PM
well girls at my age are just interested in money and who buys em the most drinks, just think of it as a an early revenge because the way guys are towards you now are how females treat guys when they grow up.

altronssj4's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:26 PM
i have a mac book pro, its great, i have not had a problem yet with any aspect of it and i got a free ipod