Community > Posts By > eddiev

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:42 PM
Miss jai I just wanted to say the whole I couldn't date someone in their because blah blah blah. It all depends on you and the other person. The best woman I ever dated was 9 1/2 years older than me. We dated for a couple of years. We did everything together. We aren't together because she gave her X-husband another chance. I understood they had kids together. My point is age has nothing to do with anythng if you were meant to be together.. JMO

LTR

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 02:13 PM
Thunderbear is right!!! I hold doors for any women old, young, disabled whatever. I'll go one further and say that when I am with a lady I pull her chair for her to sit in. I don't do it for any other reason than that's what my parents taught me. I also am a person who says yes ma'am no ma'am that kind of thing. I have been that way since I was old enough to hold the door open. I don't know if I am a "nice guy" but I am conciderate and try to be upstanding. My problem is I don't own a 'vette or make 6 figures from my job. Where do I go to meet a nice lady??? I only go to bars to watch the game. Dating thru bars never works for me. What is my best bet???

Eddiev

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 01:46 PM
My real name starts with an "S" and I think its right on the money!!! Especially the expert part. (no really) :)

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:07 PM
Sherry just be happy they are looking. I never get many looks...

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:01 PM
Hello All!! I am new here, it seems like a kool place...

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:51 PM
That's great Angel, I love amusement parks they are sooo much fun!!! I may have to go again soon...

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:48 PM
That's why I haven't had many looks... I will do that next time!!!

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:46 PM
All the pics I have of myself I am in a helmet and racing my bike. Sorry...

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:43 PM
I am single because I haven't found a girl who likes the outdoors as much as me...

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:40 PM
I wish I had a nice girl to share this huge bag with... Oh well more for me..

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:28 PM
I just was with her. She got my cat out of the tree. :)