Community > Posts By > engelchen

engelchen's photo
Sun 04/24/11 07:16 AM

I happen to be very fond of the 'nice guys'
I gravitate away from the ******** and egomaniacs, except as friends. Their entertaining and fun to party with but I'd
never date em. Not ALL women want to be with the 'douchebag'
We do however want our men to have a spine and part of that is by not whining, whining is a turn off.

Me too. I love to have the jerks as friends, but to date, i always liked the nice guys.

engelchen's photo
Sun 04/24/11 06:49 AM

I have never been broken up with verbally...they usually just disappear, afraid to hurt my feelings I suppose. It's really weird. Any long term relationship i have had i have broken up with the guy for one reason or another, either too possessive or just sometimes there is not really a physical connection and we are better off as friends. I think it is rude the guys who disappear into thin air. It hurts more, at least tell us what they think, because its not as though they are faultless...sheez

I hate to say and very embaressed to admit one time I did this to a guy. But we hadnt been really dating yet, we didnt kiss up to that moment, but i knew he was in love with me. he was a teacher of my brother and we started to talk about poetry and started to phone each other every night for hourss. for me was more a friendship. specially because he had a fiancee. but he soon told me he had feeling for me, was going to break up with his fiancee because of me and ask my mother to be with me, that he was truly in love with me and i was THE ONE. i was 18. i had never been the one. i had never had a boyfriend, i had barely kissed some guys before, i was a virgin, them up comes this amazing guy that i had as a great friend material but was telling me he would like to marry me and have babies with me. erhh, i freaked out, and vanished into thin air, yes.
i was 18 and he was 24 if im not mistaken, so different times in our lives. if he would have taken things a little bit slower, not talking about marriage and kids even before we ever kissed, who knows what would have happened? ;p

engelchen's photo
Sat 04/23/11 08:47 PM

well my opinion is the men i have been with,and the 1 i'm seeing now prefer long hair,but says it's my hair do what i want but for him i;ll keep it long.just now getting shoulder length again.:angel: waving
..... It seems to me that when a man bugs a woman to grow her hair, she will go and cut it, just to be evil. But if the guy pretends that he doesn't care, then she keeps it long bc she knows he likes it... Why is that? Not just with hair either.

not always. i used to have reaaally long hair. now is around my shoulder, but im letting it grow again, my boyfriend seems to like more when is shorter, but i like it more when is longer, i just got it cut because i changed the color some times last year so when i went back to blonde i needed to cut off the parts that would still show a little of other color.
i want to grow it to the middle of my back again.
even it being on my shoulders i find it too short and it bugs me, i wish it could grow faster. :(
but i always ask my boyfriend how he would like my hair more, how i should keep it, and he says it is my hair and i should use it as i like, not as he tells me to, or i can use as he says just because he said so. so he would rather not really express his opinion on it in case i keep the hair as he wants. but is really clear how much more he likes my hair when it is short. lol

engelchen's photo
Sat 04/23/11 08:30 PM
Edited by engelchen on Sat 04/23/11 08:31 PM
geek guys i guess. :D
sweet and romantic.
not the ladies guys type

oh, and same age as me or a couple of years older.

just like my boyfriend. <3

engelchen's photo
Sat 04/23/11 07:58 PM

I'm curious. If men really want sex sex sex... if that is the most important thing to them, my question is ..

What is it about sex with a woman that is any better than doing it with a nice looking blow-up doll or using their own hand?

If it is only the orgasm that they want they can get that anytime.

But no, they seem to want some kind of human interaction or 'relationship' right?

What is it that they want in that regard? Seriously.

hm.... i am a woman, and i need to say human interaction is better.
i love sex. more than most people i know actually. so my man will never leave me for not enjoying sex or not giving him enough blowjobs at least. lol
i am spending vacations with my family and im one month away from him, will be back home in one week, but im someone that likes to have sex everyday. i would have 2 or 3 times a day if possible. and we are 2 years and a half together so it isnt the honeymoon phase anymore.
me using my dildo here or using my fingers to get an orgasm is simply not the same of having my boyfriend making me 'get there'. it just isnt. maybe im too much of a man when it comes to sex. i dont know how bad is that, but the best thing about sex with a partner is the touch, the smell, the kisses, feeling them against you, no doll (or dildo in a womens case) can make up for that.

engelchen's photo
Sat 04/23/11 06:30 PM
Hi, to start Im going to say I am not looking for dating, I have a boyfriend and we are happy together,

that said, I am looking for friends.

I will just quote qhat I posted on the new members area of the forum:

My boyfriend is german and the main reason I moved to german, and the only reason I moved exactly here to this part of the country, as I have family in switzerland and a good friend in the other part of Germany (Leipzig), but here, so far, I only have him and his friends.
I love him a lot, and i really like his friends, they are amazing, but I would love to make a couple of friends of my own, so I wouldnt deppend so much on him for company. Dont get me wrong, I love to spend time together, but I was used to have my friends in Brazil, and now all I have is my boyfriend, I think it would be nice to have someone else to go out with and talk to, both for me and for him so he could have some time alone with his friends as well.

I hope to meet someone nice that can be my friend here *fingers crossed for that*

I love to read, I'm a bookworm, I have a ferret, now Im getting interested in roller derby (a sport on skates, though I have to admit my skating still is really awful but it will get good, i promise! :D), I love star wars, harry potter (have a harry potter tattoo, the deathly hallows sign. i know, i know, im a geek. haha)
Im friendly, love to talk but im a good listener as well. I also like to go out with friends, it doesnt matter if it is a party in the night or just a coffe or tea during the afternoon.

Ok, I guess I've said enough for now. lol

bye everybody. dont be shy, send me a message. *waves for everybody to come out from wherever they are*

engelchen's photo
Sat 04/23/11 09:14 AM
thank you! i actually am looking forward to meeting people living in germany. i have thousand of online friends, the ones from my homeland and some that were made during the years for one reason or another, and i dont have time to talk that much online with them.
:(
what i really need is people who i can have the possibility to see in person, even if it is only once a month or once every 2 months or something

engelchen's photo
Sat 04/23/11 03:17 AM
Hi, I am a brazilian female (22 years old) that moved to Germany a little bit more one year ago. I live near by Karlsruhe.
Karlsruhe is the city where I go from monday until friday to my german course. My boyfriend is german and the main reason I moved to german, and the only reason I moved exactly here to this part of the country, as I have family in switzerland and a good friend in the other part of Germany (Leipzig), but here, so far, I only have him and his friends.
I love him a lot, and i really like his friends, they are amazing, but I would love to make a couple of friends of my own, so I wouldnt deppend so much on him for company. Dont get me wrong, I love to spend time together, but I was used to have my friends in Brazil, and now all I have is my boyfriend, I think it would be nice to have someone else to go out with and talk to, both for me and for him so he could have some time alone with his friends as well.

I hope to meet someone nice that can be my friend here *fingers crossed for that*

I love to read, I'm a bookworm, I have a ferret, now Im getting interested in roller derby (a sport on skates, though I have to admit my skating still is really awful but it will get good, i promise! :D), I love star wars, harry potter (have a harry potter tattoo, the deathly hallows sign. i know, i know, im a geek. haha)
Im friendly, love to talk but im a good listener as well. I also like to go out with friends, it doesnt matter if it is a party in the night or just a coffe or tea during the afternoon.

Ok, I guess I've said enough for now. lol

bye everybody. dont be shy, send me a message. *waves for everybody to come out from wherever they are*