CAMMYLYN's photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:39 AM
ROLL TIDE BABY <3

CAMMYLYN's photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:37 AM
ROLL TIDE!

CAMMYLYN's photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:36 AM
that is great! i love blonde jokes, even tho i used to be blonde!

CAMMYLYN's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:35 PM
yeah it is the best thang that you dont get back with him cause no guy means it when they are sorry after they have cheated.guys do not have the same heart as a girl does.my opinion is "once a cheater, always a cheater".most people are going to tell you that you should always give a second chance cause yall were engaged and stuff.but i promise you i know how it feels.my ex-boyfriend lied to me for 7 months and i believed everything he told me, even though people told me he was cheating on me and he was lying to me.well, me and him had talked about actually getting married once he was done with high school.cause i graduated this past year and he is graduating this year.well we dated and he cheated on me..and i usually give a second chance so i gave him one and he did the same thing again.and that is when i learned that a second chance aint always a good thing.

but honestly its your choice and its if you believe he is going to actually be different or just do it again.but whatever you decide make sure its what you really want.heres a saying that has always stuck with me - "everyone is going to hurt you, but you have to decide who is actually worth the pain"! so just decide what you thank is the best! but good luck :)