Community > Posts By > laylajames

laylajames's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:28 PM
is amazing!

if you haven't seen it... WATCH IT!

laylajames's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:17 PM
loud tunes! crank your stereo, preferably good old rock n' roll!

or

go for a long run. by the time i get back you've used all your energy up, so your just to tired to care anymore. plus you've burnt a whole heap of calories, so will be feeling extra god about yourself=)!

laylajames's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:12 PM
depends on the company....

at anytime tequilla slammers, or tequilla with anything!

drinking with andie - cc and dry!

drinking with my sister - jaegerbombs! vodka lime and soda, white russians, illusions, and teds!

sunday sesh - ice cold beers!

drinking with the boys (sean and ash) - straight vodka, preferably absolute or smirnoff.

drinking with mikey mike and the gloucester crew - cocktails, cocktails, cocktails - mikes choice! althoughs he makes a pretty damn good daiquiri

then you've got the good ol' vodka and red bull, smirnoff blacks (paralysers) and skyy blues!

hmmmm.... gotta keep a wide variety

laylajames's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:01 PM
aww that really sucks. don't dwell on it tho, definetly not worth it. instead think of all the good things in your life atm, other then that jackass - which he obviously is!

laylajames's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:58 PM
yep a perfect sunday!

went to a ranch and did this tour thing, kinda unusual, with lots of alligators! then went to sonny's for lunch, a different experience also. but all in all a very enjoyable day, with plenty of sunshine and lots of laughs=)!

laylajames's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:17 PM
i've had that experience many times before..

laylajames's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:10 PM
aww thats so sweet...

laylajames's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:06 PM
nope, being the nanny..

laylajames's photo
Sat 11/03/07 05:23 PM
well firstly i've just moved halfway across the world, so i'm still trying to settle in and make friends and finding a partner is not exactly number 1 on my to do list.

i'm picky, not in the sense that they have to be gorgeous and perfect like george clooney but just someone thats right for me, in every way. which i guess is most peoples downfall. we often over look the most amazing people for the most pathetic reasons. we need to be more open minded, but sometimes thats hard.

plus my last relationship was difficult in everyway including a messy breakup, so still on the mend.

and well, i'm just sick of having meaningless relationships. not that i'm looking for 'the one' but just something with a little more substance.

laylajames's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:17 PM
love it too!

theres just something about those geeky characters that keep you in stitches!