Community > Posts By > traumahawk

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/11/11 03:54 PM
Well, I think I have gotten to picky or maybe its just too independent, I don't get many emails either and the ones I do get were from 24yrs and younger from other countries( yea, not gonna work there, lol) It can be hard to find the "right one" have to go through so many wrong ones first.

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/11/11 02:32 PM

This site is good for chatting in the forums and making some friends. However, when it comes to actual dating, there aren't many locals.

Definitely have to agree as well, not many locals for me either, but the people are great nonetheless :)

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/11/11 09:20 AM
With all the online dating sites on the net now, what makes the best and worst in a dating site?

traumahawk's photo
Fri 05/06/11 12:00 PM

If money was no object what would ya do with it, where would ya go, or how would ya spend it?

In my area of 816 people I would open up a really big recreational center for the youth to come to and have fun with their friends or even just families for that matter. Sometimes rural life isn't what its cracked up to be :)

I'd like to do something like that but on a broader scale. I'd like to travel to towns like they do on curb appeal, etc & set up recreational centers & other things to help keep kids out of trouble. Recently I was in a part of VA & the kids had to travel anywhere from 45 min to an hour just to find something to do. The town was absolutely dead as far as activities.

That is exactly how Council, ID is too for us as well, it's sad.

traumahawk's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:30 AM
If money was no object what would ya do with it, where would ya go, or how would ya spend it?

In my area of 816 people I would open up a really big recreational center for the youth to come to and have fun with their friends or even just families for that matter. Sometimes rural life isn't what its cracked up to be :)

traumahawk's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:14 AM
No, just traumahawk, soufiehere

traumahawk's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday to me!!! lol Also, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there, I'm a mom of two and there is no better honor then to be someone's mom flowerforyou

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 08:37 PM
Just wanna say thanks to all of you for your responses. I'm glad to see the optimism that you hold, it's very uplifting indeed. :banana:

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 08:32 PM
Yea, I know how ya feel Ruth, I'm starting to feel the very same way, lol drinks

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 10:25 AM
I hear ya, texas, so very true :)

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:13 AM
Because when you say those things you are considered to be old fashioned, that is why I said what I did. So fine, I'm old fashioned and proud of it, lol.

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:11 AM
Thanks all of you, you guys are great flowerforyou

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 08:26 AM
What happened to respecting a woman, furthermore, what happened to women that expected to be respected. There was no questions like how big are your boobs are and whats your favorite sex position. Not to say that the guy may not had been thinking it, but back then they seem to really wanna know the girl, not only her sexuality. I think that if people were like how they were back then we wouldn't be the society we have become and the selfishness thought of its all about me and my needs would be the thing of the past.

traumahawk's photo
Wed 05/04/11 05:41 AM
My name is Kelly aka traumahawk just been in the neighborhood for a couple weeks now. I wish you guys all the best and hope that your adventure in finding "the right one" is a big success :)