Community > Posts By > nealefry

nealefry's photo
Mon 04/25/11 06:33 PM
That is one to be answered which none of us may never get the true answer for.... I have a very close friend in Lethbridge,AB. who has this same issue,( "I'm not about to post her name nor the situation")
But why do they prefer douchebags who inenvertingly does this to them time and time again, Even though she says she wants to meet a guy who will treat her with respect and be her best friend in life,,,yet still she will endure being bruised,throwed around and talked to like some white trash!!,
And lord knows she is not TRASH!, she is very kind,sweet,has a heart of gold, and "I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THIS GAL". I know I am the first to treat her with respect and who will make time for her 24/7,,, Yes we do have a very strong friendship and tell each other all that is bothering each other, or look to one another when we may need another perspective on things....YET she still goes for those who want her BOD and not HER as a human being....

Thus we may never truely understand what it is they get from DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!!

nealefry's photo
Mon 04/25/11 06:21 PM
Looking to meet some ladies,25 to 48, who have brains, and are looking for more then sex. I am currently living in the USA, and will be in the lethbridge area come the first of the month.
I am looking at the possibility of moving there full time, would like to make new friends and possibly find a lover....
I am probly the most honest guy you'll ever meet,if you have questions send me a lil letter,,,,,lifes to short for games and trying to be someone your not!!!

Take Care; nealefry