Community > Posts By > GatorGuy40

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:10 PM

When someone who viewed my profile does not initiate a conversation, I consider him not interested in me so I just often ignore - unless the person is someone I have an interest to know.

Some people (or a lot) haven't been on the site for over a month, and may or may not be a memeber or come back. I know if you friend or nudeg or even email they will get a notice to there email account they set-up. But good to know that friending and nudging can ignore people that you don't know. I used it as a hello! Viewing a profile is just that.

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:59 PM

I think if you are going to have sex (and both have agreed not want kids), then it's both parties responsibility!

I think it starts with self, but I agree

adults who dont want to be parents (taking the gender out of it) should WEAR/Use the protection available for THEIR BODIES

I can agree, but I think it takes two to tango. Sure a woman should protect herself, but if a guy is going to have sex it is always a possiblity.

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:53 PM
I think if you are going to have sex (and both have agreed not want kids), then it's both parties responsibility!

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:43 PM

Comedians and Reporters alike continue to be stimulated by Weiner.
The Dems and Repubs are wanting this guy to resign. Wow the only time the 2 parties seem to agree is over a weiner

looks like here too. 8 Pages talking about a weiner laugh

lol...these are funny (and true)!

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:40 PM

Carrie Underwood

carrie underwood is exceptional among many new exceptional female country singers she leads the pack undoubtedly!!

I also like Miranda Lambert - love " the house that built me"

and sara evans love suds in the bucket

I also listen to a wide variety of music.

Especially DISCO!

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:40 PM

Carrie Underwood

carrie underwood is exceptional among many new exceptional female country singers she leads the pack undoubtedly!!

I also like Miranda Lambert - love " the house that built me"

and sara evans love suds in the bucket

Just the first country singer off the top of my head. I like a lot of her songs. Like Miranda Lambert and Sara Evans too. Rascal Flatts is good too. But I also listen to a wide variety of music.

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:36 PM

maybe they are mistakenly using the friending option like the "nudge" is supposed to be used

agree

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:34 PM
Deja Vu with Denzel Washington

GatorGuy40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:21 PM
Carrie Underwood

GatorGuy40's photo
Wed 05/25/11 09:58 PM

western conference champs THE DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!!!!!

way to go mavs!!

We gonna beat miami this year....

Go Mavs! I hope someone beats Miami! Because it appears the Bulls are having a rough time. :-(

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:13 PM

Steak Sandwich with Fries and a beer.bigsmile

that sounds pretty tasty!

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:05 PM
Mall Cop and Star Wars

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:00 PM

With any luck, Ron Paul will win. :banana:

has his best chance, lots of loyal followers.

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:58 PM

Who will be President in 2012? Obama will.

i think he means 2013, in january... "won't be obama then.."

lmao

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:46 PM

i know, that bastard...she still wants me tho...

she was in a movie i saw the other day, with adrian grenier, where she played a mafia daughter and talked him into throwing a Harvard basketball game to make some extra cash. grenier played vince on entourage, another of my favorite shows

lmao....yeah, I heard she had a movie coming out. I think she's also making it back to TV as well.

Surprised noone has busted in here and said Star Trek. Where are all the trekies?

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:30 PM
Anne Hathaway

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:26 PM

the first 3 were great, then it went downhill for me.

Yeah, it was building up....but I think with all the flashback and flash fowards made it a little difficule to follow. Did you ever watch a show called Tru Calling?

Also Big Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and all vampire movies)!

i watch angel more than buffy, but they were both ok... Cordelia was in them both...love love

I saw Buffy first then Angel when the team moved over after Buffy got cancelled. I had a crush on Sarah Michelle gelar until Freedie Prince stole her from me.....lmao

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:20 PM

Selena Gomez - "Who Says"

I love selena gomez she's fabulous

New song they showed a preview I think on the CW during an intermission. I like it, catchy and she's a good singer.

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:15 PM

the first 3 were great, then it went downhill for me.

Yeah, it was building up....but I think with all the flashback and flash fowards made it a little difficule to follow. Did you ever watch a show called Tru Calling?

Also Big Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and all vampire movies)!

GatorGuy40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:13 PM

I loved "SAW" in a strange way :smile:

the first 3 were great, then it went downhill for me...did you ever watch "hostel" or "hostel 2"?

Hostels were good too. love it (I think in part 2) when the chick with all the candles in the room and and gets it and towards the end of part 2 when they are toturing the main chick.

Previous 1 3 4 5