Community > Posts By > Beso_mas

no photo
Tue 05/24/11 05:54 PM
ThinkER

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 12:33 PM
You're into someone, they're into you. You want to express your feelings in a gesture, with words, a gift, however big or small; why not? Go for it. I for one enjoy this type of communication, but as already expressed in this thread, not everyone is a fan. Also, being romantic doesn't mean you have to kill yourself to impress someone. It could be the smallest thing; it just has to be coming from a good place, your heart. If it is and someone doesn't appreciate that, screw them, they don't deserve it. Save that kind of affection for someone who DOES.

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 11:50 AM
In 8 months this won't apply to me...In the meantime, heeello people under 30! :D

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 11:20 AM
This made me laugh...Good for him, tell it like it is.

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 10:36 AM

Honesty, commitment, love...oh and a good sex drive! Lmao I'm just sayin' hehe

I'll take honesty & good sex....you can keep the rest laugh

Lol No way, so you can have all the fun while I'm stuck with just the rest?! spock I want it all! Hehe

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 10:05 AM
Honesty, commitment, love...oh and a good sex drive! Lmao I'm just sayin' hehe

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 08:34 AM
Yup, guys do it too. He mutual matched me, e-mails back and forth next thing I know, his profile is deactivated...wtf? And this is not an isolated incident. I hate flakes. This kind of behavior just makes you feel like you're wasting your time reaching out to people because this is what you get in return, crap.

If you're not interested in someone, don't waste your and their time pretending to be.

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:32 AM

Beautiful, young American women keep hitting on me, and yet I get almost no responses from Canadian women that I'm attracted to. Are Canadian ladies in so much demand that they won't even respond without a ton of courting first, or are these American women fishing for a rich sucker?

Have no idea why American women keep hitting on you...Us Canadian Women hit on men who attract us...we Canadian Women do not seek Sugar Daddy's...and do not sleep with every Tom,Dick and Harry

Exactly, I couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:54 AM
Greetings from Ontario! waving

no photo
Fri 05/20/11 04:09 PM

I love horror but didn't like Hostel, mainly because it seems too real; like that stuff really happens in some corner of the world and I like being a tourist! That movie makes me think twice about being a tourist in certain places. Lol

i hear yeah. i went by train to Minsk, Belarus via Warsaw, Poland. definitely outside my comfort zone, but it felt good to feel that kind of awkward. there were some areas though that made me feel like i could end up on a milk carton or something.

. . .

Lol thank you for proving that I'm not just a paranoid freak! Ok so it doesn't prove it, but at least I'm not alone on this one! Hehe

no photo
Fri 05/20/11 03:59 PM

I love horror but didn't like Hostel, mainly because it seems too real; like that stuff really happens in some corner of the world and I like being a tourist! That movie makes me think twice about being a tourist in certain places. Lol

In terms of TV shows X-Files and True Blood. Can't wait for the new season of True Blood! :D

i like watching the xfiles, they air it BBCA sometimes... i missed so much of true blood tho, i have no idea whats happening now...

Hmmm I better not spoil it for you then. I'm sure you can catch up online...I think the new season starts at the end of this month. You better get cracking! Lol :D

no photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:24 PM

In terms of TV shows X-Files and True Blood. Can't wait for the new season of True Blood! :D

no photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:30 PM
I believe there is a difference as well...definitely hate being alone, although I'm not exactly lonely. There is a presence missing which sometimes hits you like a ton of bricks out of nowhere.

no photo
Sat 05/14/11 07:54 PM

try changing your password.

It worked, yay! Thank you all for your help. :)flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:55 PM

Simple Minds.....Don't You Forget About Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdaQhitdKg

I love that song!! Lol mine would be Robot by Tatu...yeah I was into them back then. *hides* lol

no photo
Fri 05/13/11 05:25 PM
I use firefox. Darn lol Thanks anyway! :)

no photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:03 AM
Thanks for your help and the welcome everyone. :) I was actually only having trouble logging on from my pc.I can upload pics from my cell. I can access the site from my cell. When I try logging on from my pc, it says I have the wrong password (and it's the same password used to log on from my cell)....:( I'd like to use my pc because I don't think all the features are available for my mobile, such as instant messaging.

no photo
Thu 05/12/11 08:13 PM
Admin test - Mark - Mingle2 administrator

no photo
Thu 05/12/11 06:50 PM
Hello. Does anyone know why I can log on from my cell but when I try to from my pc it doesn't work? Thanks for your help. :)