Community > Posts By > Selya

Selya's photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:28 PM
Nothing to trash, your a good looking guy.

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:00 PM
It's only 9:58 here. Time zones are so cool.

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:26 PM

u dont need his bithc ass. cheating men are pigs and should be shot. infidelity makes me sick. and the woman should be shot if she knew. all of them are examples of our moral decline. marriage is sacred, so to hell with him. grab up one of us young studs and have a nice relaxing weekend in bed. as in not allowe dot leave bed at all! .lol

Wow, your awesome! Ya, young studs rule!!

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:23 PM

You will eventually stop thinking of him....A new guy usually works:wink:

I agree. Time and a new guy.

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:06 PM
WELCOME DAN!! Good luck.

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:02 PM
Yay, C for me. He, he can't complain!

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:53 PM
I think you have nice features and that you are a beautiful woman. Go girl!

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:37 PM
Things!Unspeakable things!devil

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:33 PM
Ive never been married but my mom and dad are really happy. To me it seems like a pain in the ass though...lol.

Selya's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:27 PM
markc48's right. Good luck!

Selya's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:43 PM
Your right! He's a boy and I'm looking for a man.

Selya's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:26 PM
Ha ha, your right, that's not what I wanted to hear but I take your advice seriously because I have no experience.
Thank you very much!:heart:

Selya's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:01 PM
I just love it in San Diego, it’s always the perfect temperature and there’s so much to do.
My Mom and Dad own a sail boat so it’s wonderful to go out for a good sail and BBQ with family and friends. If you have never been there it is a must!

Getting to the point…my Mom introduced me to this guy that has a boat one slip down from ours and I thought he was pretty cute so I started to hangout with him. He’s in collage to become a doctor, has two jobs, loves kids, and is a surfer…what more could you ask for you say??
Well, when we are alone he plays little games with me like touching my face, tickling, and just over all finding ways to touch me. BUT…when anyone else is around he acts like I’m not there, ignoring me and even turning his back to me.
I cant always be in San Diego because of responsibilities where I live so sometimes its weeks before I can see him again. I’ve always been alone so I came to like his company and grew to care for him A LOT, so when I can’t be there I like to text him which I don’t do more then once a week or less so not to crowd him.
He has never text me without me texting him first, called me or sent me an Email and when I do text him he acts like I’m bothering him and that he wants nothing to do with me. He’s twenty and I’m almost twenty two, so I know he’s young and all that. My question is…why does he act this way, and am I wasting my time?

Selya's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:18 AM
Yay! Thanks sooo much!

Selya's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:38 PM
Ive never been able to figure out how to put a post up here! How the hell do you do it?!

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Selya's photo
Sat 11/03/07 12:33 AM
Damn!! You are soooo lucky that it didn't go through the bone and nail! But you are one tough dude for taking it like that.
One time I watched my own grandma saw herself off the roof! I love her to death, but THAT was stupid. She was setting on the end she was sawing off in the first place.Lol,she was okay though. Thanks for sharing!

1 3 Next