Community > Posts By > deann50

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 04:24 AM
I had a guy do the same thing to me last week, so I really feel for you. Well, it's his loss. He must be a jerk to do you that way.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:02 AM
Wow. Thanks to all of you. This is the best forum site. Glad I found you.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:47 AM
BOOMER SOONER
Thanks for this site, I love my Big 12 teams, especially my OU boys. I started working on Saturdays and am missing all my games, so cheer extra for me. Thanks

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:43 AM
This is a good topic, everyone is so encouraging. Since I am diabetic, the low carb diet works best for me. The only problem is my son lives with me, and he doesn't like the food I eat, so he has plenty of junk food around. I also realize that I eat more when I'm depressed. I love sweets, but most of them are just carbs. Anyone got any ideas for snacks?

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:33 AM
What goes around, comes around.
So be careful how you treat others.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:15 AM
When I was younger, it was mostly the rough crowd that had tatts. Now, everyone gets then. I really agree with the guy whose Mom said not to get one that would embarass him or her. Smart Mom. My son and his wife have several. My son had a couple removed when he went back to school since they didn't look good in his profession. I'm even thinking about getting one myself.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:38 AM
creme brulee coffee

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:21 AM
Hi, I'm new to this site. Everyone seems friendly. I hope to find some new friends. Have a great day.