Community > Posts By > RStyrsky

RStyrsky's photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:12 PM
Thanks much appreciated.

RStyrsky's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:35 PM
I don't focus on age at all. What I said was that I seem to attract certain age groups. The rest was a little more insight about what I am looking for and not looking for.

RStyrsky's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:30 PM
New pics added :)

RStyrsky's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:26 PM
That makes sense. So I look like a magician huh? LOL

RStyrsky's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:09 PM
Thanks all for your responses. My profile is kind of skimpy at the moment. I will be adding more. I guess the reason for the rating request was to see where I fit in the age spectrum. I seem to attract really young women or really old women that need to be rescued. I want a relationship that is not filled with picking up someone elses pieces. My profile is research and hope for successful dating outside of my perceived comfort zone. My profile picture is from a Martial Arts demo I did for Indonesian Day in Sacramento. The woman in the picture is a fellow student. I guess that if people are intimidated or bothered by the girl in the image, then they probably are not the strong self reflective woman I am looking for. I may not have dated for 16 years but it is because I was in committed relationships the whole time...not because I don't have game.

RStyrsky's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:45 PM
Trying to find out what kind of people find me attractive.