Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:37 PM
waving

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:37 PM
I always run lots of bug catchers when I download from there an make sure I download ones that have been downloaded alot, I let others be the guinea pigs first :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:31 PM
I gets my music at Limewire, Free Baby :banana:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:29 PM

the true unemployment rate is around 16 1/2 percent...according to the Labor Department...how's that hope and change workin' for ya'...

Still unemployed, yep it's reeeally workin fer me grumble

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:23 PM
I is back, u 2 thru molestin one another or do u need another minute????:tongue: laugh

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:13 PM
Sorry, lil man is home from preschool an wantin some Mommy time.

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:10 PM
Well I'm gonna go snuggle with Elijah an watch Black Beauty, I shall return in abit. waving

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:08 PM
I gotta a feelin it's 'bout to get all TMI in here whoa

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:05 PM
Edited by ReddBeans on Fri 09/04/09 01:06 PM
Kev,

U sexy teddy bear U blushing

flowers

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:01 PM

She did breastfeed her baby this morning, early. like 4 A.M.
She said she has been playing with Brooke, giving her baby food, and juice.

But, she is going to resort to formula just until her milk is safe for the baby again.

:thumbsup: Just remember to tell her pump an dump when she'd normally breastfeed until the 24 hrs is up or she could start dryin up.

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:59 PM
Miss alot of things 'bout bein in a relationship but I ain't gonna go jumpin into one with just anybody so I can have those things back shades

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:56 PM

I could go for some Capt. Morgan, me & him ain't had a conversation in a very long time :laughing:

So you dont have any Captain in ya? laugh laugh

:angel: I ain'ts gonna say it, I must resist temptation :angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:54 PM
The hardest thing for me to do is to stop myself from chokin the ever lovin crap outta someone when they tick me off :angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:53 PM
I could go for some Capt. Morgan, me & him ain't had a conversation in a very long time :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:49 PM

Is it safe though for her to feed her baby? In the meanwhile, she did smoke just last night.

She shouldn't breastfeed for at least 24 hrs after she smoked. In the meantime she should use either goat's milk or a formula. Canned goat's milk can usually be found in the bakin section at the grocery store along side evaporated milk.

I just read my wordin there. Make sure she does pump durin the 24 hrs but to dump it as in chunk it down the sink. :thumbsup:

If she doesn't have a pump, she can hand express or even get a pump thru WIC, that's if she's on WIC.

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:46 PM

Is it safe though for her to feed her baby? In the meanwhile, she did smoke just last night.

She shouldn't breastfeed for at least 24 hrs after she smoked. In the meantime she should use either goat's milk or a formula. Canned goat's milk can usually be found in the bakin section at the grocery store along side evaporated milk.

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:40 PM
:thumbsup: gotcha :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:38 PM

The only problem with pumping is she does not make that much anymore. She makes enough for how much her baby Brooke demands. Which is usually every three hours. Should she still just pump what she can?

If she wants to store some in the freezer, tell her to pump once in between a feedin for a day or two an build up to maybe twice for awhile until she has some stored. Her body will respond to the extra pumpin an produce more within a few days. Tell her to make sure she's drinkin plenty of fluids an gettin her extra calories in. :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:36 PM

what ya get me whiles u was gone??? huh? huh? bigsmile

I was hoping to get some good news but grumble

Gotta wait until 7:00.......rant

what

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:31 PM
what ya get me whiles u was gone??? huh? huh? bigsmile