Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:17 PM
Bri, U perved me, I feel violated, I kinda like it blushing

Brochen, jagerschnitzel, pommes frites, bratwurst, man I'm gettin hunry now drool

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:10 PM
Do u have a link that u can post where u got this info from? Everyone here likes to have a link to info posted so as to research it :thumbsup:

If he truly said this then I demand the military gets a 100% pay raise across the board. :angry: Frankly, I don't think a President should be Commander-In-Chief, especially if they haven't been in the military to begin withgrumble

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:05 PM
:angel: Yahuh, the horns are holdin em up alil crooked is all pitchfork

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:02 PM
drinks

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:59 PM

Red, I like folks, mostly with beans....lol, ok, i need to put the drink down..LMAO

:laughing: At least u didn't make the rice reference with my screen name as so many seem to do :laughing:

Food triangle, used to be called Food Pyramid, as in basic 4 food groups, that concludes the lesson for todaydrinks

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:53 PM

Red beans....its good so far, beautiful women, funny dudes, reminds me of our neighbourhood bar..lol, except i cant spill my Heiny on you..loltongue2

Bri, u'll find with time we are a delightfully eclectic bunch of folks drinker Just jump in the forums an have a good time:banana:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:52 PM
Scorpio, Darlin' when I was in Germany, beer was my food triangle along with applecor liquor, yummy stuff that applecor smitten

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:49 PM

This is my most recent pic, taken just yesterday. Ain't I just fudderin gorgeous????blushing

I like your hair, who is your hair dresser?

blushing I do it myselfblushing

I like your face. Who is your plastic surgeon?

The doctor from Beverly Hills that's famous for doin all the movie stars beewbies, didn't he do a wonderful job???blushing

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:47 PM

Thick as a brick? Is that similar to Hung like a horse?

Ooh...you will get this sent to the "Bad Place"...scared

Nooooooooo, not the bad place!!!scared scared scared

Where the others are...

scared scared scared

they skeer my redneck sensibilities in there tears scared tears scared

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:45 PM

I'm currently drinkin' a seriously stout beer from Germany called Kasteel. This is some vicious beer.drinker :tongue:

Scorpio, U pansy man! When I lived in Germany I drank the beer in the mornin instead of coffee:tongue: laugh

SO, how u likin ur journey in the forums thus far there Bri?

Welcome to M2flowerforyou

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:38 PM

Thick as a brick? Is that similar to Hung like a horse?

Ooh...you will get this sent to the "Bad Place"...scared

Nooooooooo, not the bad place!!!scared scared scared

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:36 PM
:angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:19 PM

Hate to bring it up again but, now would be the time to bump the Illegals out of jobs Americans and Legal Immigrants could do.

Forget deporting them. Let them find their own way back home.

And apparently, the only way the Administration will listen is to get loud and angry.

Yep, deportin doesn't work no way. I once booked an illegal mexican in for DUI, he'd been deported 3 times before, an wouldn't have been deported for a 4th unless I hadn't called up by buddy in Immigration. Poor guy had to do some federal prison time before he got sent home that time. ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:15 PM

This is my most recent pic, taken just yesterday. Ain't I just fudderin gorgeous????blushing

smitten ... Swoon ... smitten

blushing be still ma lil ole cotton pickin heart blushing

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 03:48 PM
I was lookin for a thread someone mentioned in the Vet group but couldn't find it :angry:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 03:42 PM
I'm hoverin, just lookin for somethin over in DH, couldn't find it though whoa

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 03:30 PM

I like your hair, who is your hair dresser?

blushing I do it myselfblushing

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 03:19 PM
In all seriousness, my main pic depends on my mood at the time. However, if a man takes the time to actually look at my profile he'll find a up to date pic of me there. I do my best to post a new one at least every few months as my looks don't fluctuate that darn often.smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:49 PM
I talk reeeeeaaly sloooowly an throw in lots of big words to further confuse them an then giggle myself silly shades

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:45 PM