(1rin12 =line  rinskie2 =Instagram  's photo
Fri 11/29/19 08:54 AM
actually i give my number to strangers in mingle but i think he is a scammer so i blocked him in WhatsApp.. because we chat in WhatsApp then he ask my hangouts so... i blocked and report him

Fri 11/29/19 08:45 AM
don't blame all the fames for woman...
man and woman are both do thesame .. mostly man cheat rather than woman... or if a husband is nice woman cheat if the wife is good husband will cheat...
because relationship is not perfect......

Fri 11/29/19 08:39 AM
i don't believed in forever. because i never found it yet...
(but love last forever..)

Sat 11/23/19 04:45 AM
i guess angels are in heaven not in earth......unless u can be an :blush:️angel so that u could find ur fellow angel

Sat 11/23/19 04:40 AM
Welcome on board waving

:grin::grin::grin::grin:
ok lets fasten ur seat belt..

Sat 11/23/19 04:35 AM
Where is the best forum to meet new people ,women mostly ?

:grin::grin::grin::grin:
what gentlemen???? where i can find it tooo.
opppsss......

Mon 11/11/19 05:20 AM
be humble be who u are.

Mon 11/11/19 05:19 AM
same way here.. its hard find someone on here

no need to find someone.. if the right time comes she or he will come along... be patience...:hugging:

Mon 11/11/19 05:15 AM
i use Instagram daily rather than fb messengers

Sun 11/10/19 07:14 AM
Looking for someone to spoil

spoil her with your love and care:blush:

Sat 11/09/19 04:33 AM
i can't find any serious women for free when i don't have any money.

why
are you saying that? you can't find a women for free if u dont have a money?.. u can get a woman for free even if u dont have a money if that woman like or loves you.
money can make you rich but it doesn't make you happy without love your heart does..:hugging:

Sat 11/09/19 02:30 AM

yes love makes me miserable that time because he broke my heart into pieces. my life my world belongs to him but his worls not belongs to me and it was so hurt i felt dumb.. but after years i realized that love is all i need.... and it begins to my self.
i think that the most painful things inlife is losing the one you value. the truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too...:blush:

So, basically, love didn't make you miserable?
It was your own expectations of love which made you miserable, right?
So, if you are/were miserable, it wasn't love it was you making yourself miserable?
Erm, is that right?
Help me
probably yes... thats what i think... base on my own experience.. but with out love in our heart life is useless........ its a nice feeling that staying inlove everyday special.:wink:

Sat 11/09/19 01:36 AM
yes love makes me miserable that time because he broke my heart into pieces. my life my world belongs to him but his worls not belongs to me and it was so hurt i felt dumb.. but after years i realized that love is all i need.... and it begins to my self.
i think that the most painful things inlife is losing the one you value. the truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too...:blush:

Fri 11/08/19 01:34 AM
i meet here 1 here and we chatted almost 4months so i decided to give my WhatsApp number. but i guess he is fake because everytime i ask him a video call he said yes but when that day come he use a white lies. so i blocked him:grin:

Wed 11/06/19 07:45 PM
There is always good and bad days. And if you are always miserable, you make people happy, who wish misery on you.
:clap::clap::clap:
im one of that i felt miserable empty inside for the past two years because i do love in 1 person with all my heart.:blush:

Wed 11/06/19 07:39 PM
i don't know why im here in this site but hands bring me here ...and actually i love to communicate people around the world

Wed 11/06/19 06:42 PM
they said age doesn't matter ages is just a number but for me ages is a matter if a man younger than me... i love older than my ages.. like 45 to 80 lol :grin:

Wed 11/06/19 06:36 PM

Why do ladies don't like to chat first, they prefer men to talk to them first.

Here in the UK. I think it's a bit of 'Old School' attitudes, men do the chasing and women do the choosing, but in my opinion I don't believe it really matters these days.

i agree with you sir
i have a friend the guy is shy so she makes a moved to do chasing in her man.... :wink:

Wed 11/06/19 06:28 PM
actually do bite my own lips every time i eat a delicious food..

Wed 11/06/19 06:23 PM
oh people can lie its depends on a situation there are called white lies... we are human i remember when i was young i kept my classes my friends and i went to a birthday party when i came of course i do a white lies.... just not to funish..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7