NoComplications74's photo
Sat 11/21/15 01:36 PM

Rate 1-10

I need to rate anonymously, lol.

Fri 11/20/15 12:06 PM
Edited by NoComplications74 on Fri 11/20/15 12:06 PM
How is it possible for a stock manager to not understand how to upload a picture to a profile? o_0

1). Click on: "Account".
2). Click on: "Edit Photos".
3). Find area of page called: 'Add New Photo'.
4). Click on: "Browse". (Button).
5). Select a picture from your PC/laptop etc. Found one? Ok, select it and click Open, (or double click the image).
6). Click on: Upload.
7). Repeat steps 1-6 for each picture you wish to include on your profile.

I hope this helps.

Fri 11/20/15 11:25 AM
Society has been utterly bombarded by the media to think, see, talk, listen and watch everything that the media wants it to. This means that if the media had forced us all to believe that UGLY was the way to go, we'd all be chasing it, needing it, wanting it, being jealous of it,.... but,. the media HASN'T done that, instead they made eveyone want beauty, looks, superficiality,.... Sadly, brains and a good heart don't matter to the media, so they've not shoved it down our throats as they have with looks, beauty etc.

Sex sells,.. very much so, even to this day. Brains always take second place to beauty,.. and as much as I admit looks matter to me, (not Playboy magazine type looks; think: Country Life, [lol]; natural looking women who don't wear make-up but have natural good looks), I do feel sorry for those women out there who're not so pretty but have immensely good hearts.

Tue 11/17/15 04:09 PM

How do I upload a picture I have in my computer, to a reply post
I know how to add a picture to my profile already..
Thanks

You could, (I guess), try using imgur or any of the other image sharing sites,.. Go to the site, upload the picture you want to share in the forums, copy the link it will give you, (for forums, they can be specific in some instances),. and paste it into the post you want to include it in.

Sun 11/15/15 12:29 PM
I'm not 100% sure you can.

Sat 10/31/15 08:24 PM

We often don't see ourselves, the way others see us. What do you think?

I'm impressed,.. and not easily under normal circumstances.

Sat 10/03/15 06:21 AM

i love and belief in women domination over power one day.
men do not deserve such a gift from GOD
but GOD IS GOD

Keep taking the meds. ;)

Sat 10/03/15 05:49 AM

I find this site's members are so busy with searching and what about you. do you get any response from people here

It seems we're all too busy searching,.. and not getting the time to date. You're right. Hardly any responses because we're all too busy searching,.. oh the irony.

Fri 10/02/15 04:50 PM

Why Are Some People Ambidextrous?

by Denise Chow, Sci-Tech Editor | April 02, 2010 12:46pm ET

Surprisingly, very little is known about what makes people ambidextrous, or able to use either hand effectively.

Research has made some links between handedness and hemispheres of the brain. Studies have shown that people who have a preference for using their right hand tend to have brains in which the left-hemisphere is dominant.

Some scientists have suggested that for ambidextrous people, neither hemisphere in the brain is dominant.

It is generally understood that there are four variations of handedness. There are people who are right-handed, left-handed, mixed-handed (when people prefer using their left hand for some tasks and their right for others), and people who are truly ambidextrous.

According to a study that was published in the January issue of Pediatrics, approximately one-in-100 people are ambidextrous, meaning they can use either hand for various (but not necessarily all) tasks with ease.

The exact number of people who are mixed-handed is unclear, and people who are truly ambidextrous where they can use either hand to carry out all tasks with equal proficiency are very rare.

Ambidextrous athletes are even rarer, and can be valuable commodities to their team.

The New York Yankees have an interesting prospect in Pat Venditte, a young ambidextrous pitcher currently playing in the Yankees' minor league system. The 24-year-old hurler made his debut for the Yankees in late March during spring training, pitching with both his right and left hand.

Maybe the single, egg-bound, winning sperm was in two minds which side of the egg to impregnate? :)

Fri 10/02/15 09:00 AM
Edited by NoComplications74 on Fri 10/02/15 09:12 AM

Spotted in the classifieds: "For sale: cemetery plot, $200, so I don't have to spend all eternity beside my ex!"

A chemist's put up an advert in their local paper, soon went bust. It read: "We dispense with accuracy".

Fri 10/02/15 07:03 AM

I am completely new to this. Only been here for a couple weeks. Can some read my profile and sugest any improvements

My 1st observation = SMILE. ;) Women love an honest smile.

Fri 10/02/15 06:54 AM

I'm clicking on the word up load picture and its not doing anything

Ya gotta Browse, (then select your pic/s in the popped-up browser),.. the click Upload...... Does that help?

Thu 10/01/15 05:35 AM
Blimey,.. trip-happy ravers will be trying to get a hold of them,. I expect.

Wed 09/23/15 12:21 AM

1) A Guy with a decent JOB

or

2) A guy involved in some BUSINESS VENTURE

3) A guy who understands that having a business VENTURE means he's already got a decent job? ;)

I think a woman would prefer option 3.

Sat 11/01/14 02:48 PM
Sh*ts n giggles.

Sun 10/26/14 02:14 PM
Same,.. It tries to load, fails and leaves you wondering what went wrong. Am using latest version of Google Chrome.

Wed 04/20/11 11:07 AM
If you value your testicles, don't do it. Women, (especially sisters), talk about ANYTHING, and this usually means who they're going out with. If they find out what you're doing, it's 3 vs 1, *in a manner of speaking. They'll gang up on you and do terrible things to you.

Wed 04/20/11 11:02 AM
Misanthrope - only needs to be naughty to be happy.

Tue 04/19/11 04:32 PM
I expect if she gave birth instead of her surrogate, then she'd give birth to an ancient Roman statue. LOL