Community > Posts By > fishin4u

fishin4u's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:49 AM
yes our Employers are hiring illegals because they can ,who or what is going to happen to them oooooooo nothing.They are like our ****y government.they are illegal in our country bottom line
send them home,forse them home don't give them ANYTHING they will go because then thier life would be better at home.stop paving thier lives with gold.

fishin4u's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:45 PM
thank you baby knoxman your my hero
some of us know who is wishy washy and i'll let you know its not me draganess!!!your opinion doesn't seem to account for much here,and your looks i haven't heard one man say oooooo baby.so give it up your mistaken thoughts, wishes and made up bull crap is rediculouse are you sure you are a usa citizen.your evidence is old stuff if you choose to use your brain and find it

fishin4u's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:54 PM
who in there right small mind conduns illegal immigrant criminals. I am not stupid i know we have us citizens that are crimminals but illegal immigrants are filling our jails at a faster rate and its very expensive

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/19/07 04:35 PM
that was for dragonist its her profile

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/19/07 04:34 PM
Thanks cript but i'm not done!!!!!
I am very non-prejudice, easy going, laid back, confident, independent, fairly intelligent, love to talk and laugh, love to discuss the issues. I am hoping to meet friends and possibly a man who can be my friend first and should it become more that is good too. I would like to meet like minded people in that they are non prejudice, open minded, laugh and enjoy life most of the time but can be serious when needed, accepting of the beauty of the differences and constrasts in the world, humanitarian attitude, etc........... Send me a message!

do you cut and paste everything

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/19/07 04:29 PM
i have read every word and so far you have repeated yourself over and over again.there has been no evidence,proof or anything else that has strengthened your opinion i am so glad and happy that you have 0 evidece to back yourself.What does that say

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/19/07 03:25 PM
you are a hard nuckle aren't you
Dean spoke of you
i have no hatred in my body and its called tring to survive in my own country.what are you wealthy or can afford to make such stupid judgements.are you blind to the fact that we have poor people we can't afford to take care of or do you choose to close your eyes. Don't call me a lier i have seen more life than what you have even thought of thinking let alone living.

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/19/07 03:09 PM
Excuse me but statistics say you are wrong .I'm not stupid i've also been raped by black,white and hispanics and I'm not a racist either. I'm a realist.I can open my eyes every morning and see that we have a huge problem with illegal imagrants whether they are green,white black or hispanic.send there butts home.They are killing this country.can you not see that

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:54 PM
not that my opinion really matters but i presonally am tired of hearing about the illegals that we are supporting in our jails and prisons,driving cars without insurance is driving our the united states citizens insurance up along with higher medical cost for office calls,emergency rooms and to our health insurance all directly related to very expensive illegels.our housing our welfare system is at a higher cost do to costly illegels.its down right rediculouse if you think its not costing the american people money you are sadly wrong because we are paying a very high cost.we pay with money,women since our women are being raped over and over again Dragonist where is your heart does it not break to think we have illegels raping and killing our men ,women and children alot of them are criminals.it's stupidity isn't it that doesn't mahe a person mad maybe if it hit closer to home then you have room to share your silly thoughts of save the illegals

fishin4u's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:03 AM
Yep you got my vote.
Lou Dobbs would be good canidate too!!!We need new no dought.I would like to see USA citzens keep thier monies in the United States.Quit giving it away for stupid ,dumb,ignorent,reasons.I'm all for taking care of what we have in our own back yard.

fishin4u's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:51 AM
thanks dean has spoke of you often

fishin4u's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:24 AM
I believe that too and I'm sure God is tring to take care of the illegals in thier own country and he is taking care of them here too thier running aren't they.

fishin4u's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:06 AM
Dean keeps me updated on whats going on and reads me some of ya'lls feedback.I personally have an opinion too but it doesn't seem to count anywhere.I love being run over by illegals.lol,and it sounds like those folks that are here legally think the same.We need our country back and i think the legal people and the usa citizens will need to take things into there own hands.Our government is not taking care of us,we have alot of poor,disabled homeless and no freaking jobs.Shove your thumb up your as......to those that are supporting the illegals,shame on you!!!!,and to those that are standing there ground Thank God for you,your tring to take care of your on.

1 3 Next