Community > Posts By > fishin4u

fishin4u's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:31 AM
I'm a newbie and I have 60 is that bad or good.

fishin4u's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:16 PM
wb fanta
i bet 10 out of 10 rich don't change there own oil

fishin4u's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:50 PM
i'ts hard to tell he is so far away how about a 7

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:37 PM
Sorry. Dean ain't here Fanta to laugh
I think he would be e-mailing you with your last couple of post lol
He sure enjoyed these forums and laughrd alot.He enjoyed the people too.

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:31 PM
sa am i following you corrctly we nned to keep yheprotective tariff how does that fit in with all the lead poison stuff we buy?
Dean is no longer here can't ask him
he will not be posting either unless he gets aroumd a computer
He enjoyed the forums he would laugh for hours

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:25 AM
just a side a note
Dean will not be posting anything new unless he happens apon a cumputer. I wanted everyone to know Dean laughed and laughed a lot he had so much fun posting his convictions,I know he liked all of you.It was a great out let for him.

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:25 AM
just a side a note
Dean will not be posting anything new unless he happens apon a cumputer. I wanted everyone to know Dean laughed and laughed a lot he had so much fun posting his convictions,I know he liked all of you.It was a great out let for him.

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:59 AM
my bad i think it was purple who got hurt with the ugly words

fishin4u's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:40 AM

cutelittledevelsmom go to deans topic I know he said some things that hurt you.

YOU SAY WHAT YOU TRUELLY FEEL ABOUT ME HERE

fishin4u's photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:52 PM
you are every name in the book
bite my freaking a.......
you overgrown self serving,selfish,controlling,idiiot
you hateful,nonforgiving,bull headed pig,you have a heart of stone,how do you even have one friend thats amazing to me.Its no wonder you don't have a girlfriend no one is stupid enough to have you.Keep moving your sorry ass.you will never be happy because you spread negativity.you will never ever find someone who will work with you,you will die a very lonely man.you and your sexless manipulating ways.go sucker some other fppl.see how long they suuport your non-working piece of sh.....t.you don't deserve anything.

fishin4u's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:43 AM
hows my sweet knox

fishin4u's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:25 AM
ok did we get alittle off topic
We know we have a problem with the illegals in our country I think personaly we have enough prostitutes,murderers,jailbirds,drug deallers,thieves,in our country and we need our housing and jobs back.Excuse me but its time to kick all of the illlegals back to thier own countries.As i have said before stop paving thier road in Gold and they will go home and it would save the UNITED STATES a lot of freaking money.

fishin4u's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:25 AM
ok did we get alittle off topic
We know we have a problem with the illegals in our country I think personaly we have enough prostitutes,murderers,jailbirds,drug deallers,thieves,in our country and we need our housing and jobs back.Excuse me but its time to kick all of the illlegals back to thier own countries.As i have said before stop paving thier road in Gold and they will go home and it would save the UNITED STATES a lot of freaking money.

fishin4u's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:13 AM
like Dean go Lou Dobbs

fishin4u's photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:46 PM
you know how I fell
good ,bad and justified
I'm on yourside you just don't know it.Unlike others. Once they find you they will have some nice and ugly things to say to you. They have been haven't they.

fishin4u's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:45 AM
horray for knox again

fishin4u's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:06 AM
sorry belushi
for the mispelled name

fishin4u's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:04 AM
who is bulu****
and where is his head stuck,I hate ignorance,Speaking our opinion is our right as a united states citizen.and if enough people were to voice thier opinions then mabe we could move Mountains

fishin4u's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:21 PM
hey fanta I just love you
I would like to know how illegal aliens get by with DUIs too my own kids can't. If they didn't want to deport his ass then he should be jailed,but i dont like the idea of paying out my ass to feed and cloth them either.like I said stop paving the road gold for the illegal aliens and they will go home.Right now they are walking on that gold paved roads and eating off silver plates. We the United States are so hip on taking care of them. What the hell!!! Look in our own back yards those are the people that need to walk alttle bit of a gold paved road.Go Michigan on the new laws that will convict employers for hiring illegals. Draganess your loosing one state at a time. Why don't you put all this wasted energy into helping our poor and helpless.

fishin4u's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:39 PM
fanta you keep hitting it on the nose
and t think we one the fight on here
wheres the draganess and kat.I truely
believe that this Country would be so
much better off if we could run all the
illegals home.we might be able to get
back tp ownibg ahome insted of loosing
our homes,we might get back toworking
one job to survive instead of two jobs
maybe we could get back to saving alittle.
can't are fellow debaters under stand that