Community > Posts By > Jerry

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 08:03 AM
It is so very cold here this morning, please go outside and start your cars.
:)

no photo
Fri 06/18/21 05:24 PM
Best post of the year 2021 ....

no photo
Sat 01/23/21 11:49 AM
I think this is what you need.
Cyanoacrylates are a family of strong fast-acting adhesives with industrial, medical, and household uses. They are derived from ethyl cyanoacrylate and related esters. The cyanoacrylate group in the monomer rapidly polymerize in the presence of water to form long, strong chains. They have some minor toxicity.[1]

Specific cyanoacrylates include methyl 2-cyanoacrylate (MCA), ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate (ECA, commonly sold under trade names such as "Super Glue" and "Krazy Glue", or Toagosei), n-butyl cyanoacrylate (n-BCA), octyl cyanoacrylate, and 2-octyl cyanoacrylate (used in medical, veterinary and first aid applications). Octyl cyanoacrylate was developed to address toxicity concerns and to reduce skin irritation and allergic response. Cyanoacrylate adhesives are sometimes known generically as instant glues, power glues or superglues. The abbreviation "CA" is commonly used for industrial grade cyanoacrylate.

no photo
Tue 06/16/20 09:52 PM
well, are you suggesting he pretends to be someone he is not? so he can attract a person like you? I think the whole point of his comment is he does not like fake people looking for what they want.
Why should we settle for less then what makes us happy?
Fishing and Gaming, I am surprised he did not add she must have a boat also :)
I hope there is a person out there that responds to him" OMG fishing and gaming that's exactly what I am looking for"
These words were all said kindly.
J.

no photo
Sat 09/28/19 03:56 PM
Musta been Almond milk ....

no photo
Sat 09/14/19 08:01 AM
I have both, it does not help, unless you are attracted to shallow people. Better to be modest in your spending and mess up that hair a bit.

'The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, and some are jealous, until you have to cut that lawn......'

no photo
Sun 09/08/19 01:21 PM
I remember the good ol days when it was common to have a conversation first

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 08:50 PM
If we do not count the scammers I got like 5 messages in 12 months. I'm told a pic helps but on another site I put up my pic and they deleted my account for using copyrighted photos.
My current thinking is the fat hairy guy with 1 front tooth is getting all the action.
Here is a good challenge, find a female that states she likes a good conversation and see if anyone will reply to you, my success is at zero percent.
Good luck to you.... I hope you do better.

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 10:28 PM
Hey, can you post a new pic this one looks blurry :)
Just kidding I am on a computer and your pic looks fine !
not sure whats up with the others complaining.

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 10:23 PM
that was poetic, short and sweet :)

no photo
Sat 03/02/19 02:06 PM
Much better then doing nothing..

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 01:27 AM

'skanking it slow'.
Theologians and scholars alike are divided over exactly what this means

Us in the wine trade know this one, loosely translates to:
Sniffing it, tasting it, and if it taste good Swallow.

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 08:14 AM
Wrote you a nice letter, seems you only want friends between 33 and 38.
Not sure what kinda friendship that is, a bit discriminatory. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Now if you were dating that could help us understand why you are sorting people by age.
Just My Thoughts.....