Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 06:18 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Sun 10/14/12 06:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FDcwnLC_0&feature=related

Tito Puente - Mambo Gozyn

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 06:09 PM
So a woman is raped and has to have that child. That is not right at all. That sperm was not consented and now that woman has to wear that child as a badge of honor for a rapist. That life was not wanted.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 06:00 PM
"Boy these conservatives are really something aren't they? they're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn but once you're born you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're pre-born you're fine. If you're preschool you're f***ed."

George Carlin

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:43 PM

So what if it is racist? How many voted for Kennedy because he was Irish Catholic?

Lots of people choose one thing and vote for it whether it be guns, the war, religion or blue eyes. It's their choice and their vote to use as they see fit.

I agree, I guess the majority of Mormans voting for Romney are racist lol. A woman voting for Hilary Clinton over Obama in the primary would make you a sexist lol.

If I recall correctly, during the 2008 Democratic Primaries, there were women who voted for Clinton because she is a woman.

That is my point. It is very empowering for black people to actually vote for a candidate who looks like them. A Woman to vote for the first woman president is very empowering. A Mormon to vote for the first Mormon president is very empowering. It has nothing to do with racism just favoritism.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:26 PM

So what if it is racist? How many voted for Kennedy because he was Irish Catholic?

Lots of people choose one thing and vote for it whether it be guns, the war, religion or blue eyes. It's their choice and their vote to use as they see fit.

I agree, I guess the majority of Mormans voting for Romney are racist lol. A woman voting for Hilary Clinton over Obama in the primary would make you a sexist lol.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:11 PM
No that is not what racism is. Racism is a hatred towards another group of people. KKK, Black Panthers, Nazis.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:07 PM

Folks, it does no good for two people to have a philosophical debate when the two have nothing philosophical in common.

But, this isn't a philosophical question. What's the difference between death by abortion and death by war or cancer or old age? Would I miss my mother differently if she'd been hit by a bus or fell off a roof?

What is the difference between an abortion and an execution?

A fetus is unable to live outside of the womb therefore it is not a human being.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:00 PM

Let me rephrase my question. Is it an act of racism for a black person to vote for Obama at least in part because Obama is black?

In other words, is it an act of racism for a black person to factor in Obama's race when deciding whether or not to vote for Obama?

no, its racist to vote SOLELY on race

It is indeed an act of racism to factor in a person's race when deciding whether or not to vote for that person. Racism is racism no matter who the racism favors.

Duh, no chit, if you factor race into the equation in any shape or
form, it's racism.

Racism has existed throughout human history. It may be defined as the hatred of one person by another -- or the belief that another person is less than human -- because of skin color, language, customs, place of birth or any factor that supposedly reveals the basic nature of that person.

Does anyone in here know what racism is?

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:47 PM
Most voters are clueless. Most voters don't even know the difference between Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch. They just look at that political party next to the name and check it. I vote at home so I can search every candidate even the engineers, sheriffs. I wonder how people vote on judges when no political party is next to the name.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:35 PM
Obama was chosen by the elite to continue the policies of George W Bush without the large public outcry of the masses. Black voters look at Obama and say since he shares my skin color he has my best interest at heart.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:26 PM
2008 numbers.
Blacks 95 percent
Hispanics 67 Percent

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:21 PM
Who cares? No IQ test required to vote. Black people and illegals are voting for Obama. Four more years of this nonsense.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:10 PM
Chicken Noodle Soup

2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
4 cups water
4 cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste, depending on saltiness of broth
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 leek or small onion chopped
1 carrot, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram or basil
1 bay leaf
6 ounces noodles
Preparation:

Place all ingredients except noodles in the Crock Pot. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Remove chicken and bay leaf from pot; take meat from bones, dice, and return to broth, and add the noodles. Cook another hour or until noodles are done (about 1/2 hour on high). Or, cook the noodles separately and add them just before serving.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:55 PM

Sylvia is one of few that I believe to be genuine and I like her for the most part,,

She is a fraud. Montell should be disappointed he will do anything for ratings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc4LkBRjIc

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:46 PM
How do I say this nicely Paul Ryan is the next Joseph Goebbels. Watching him spread war propaganda makes me sick. Biden was also very rude and condescending.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:41 PM
Time to bear arms. All three branches have become corrupt.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:37 PM
Crazy game. Should of got more yards for that final field goal.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:36 PM
Dam that game was a heart breaker sorry Nats fans.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:29 PM
Another video making Cleveland look bad. We have a friendly city with a few morons like the women in the video.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 10/11/12 05:11 PM
Yep lets just get enough libertarian votes that they will actually show the numbers on election coverage.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25