Community > Posts By > cooljoy

cooljoy's photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:33 AM
pls any true child of God ready 4marrige pls mail me

cooljoy's photo
Sat 08/20/11 09:23 AM
Sin is breaking the law of God,sin can only be committed against God,all through a man can do any wrong against a fellow man,it is a sin against God,even when we offend one another it is till sin against God

cooljoy's photo
Wed 07/20/11 04:53 AM
I showed in- T-rest,but u where not truthful 2 urself,it ur mindset dat need 2 b worked on,pls change ur mind set and tins will work out 4U

cooljoy's photo
Sat 07/09/11 11:06 AM
THANK YOU GUYS,I HEARD SOMEBODY PUT IS DICK INSIDE THE ***** OF HIS DOG,MADNSS!!!!that going on the extreme for me,Y don't you visit the slut in your area

cooljoy's photo
Sat 07/09/11 05:47 AM
I once had an affair with a woman who had a cripple gal of 20yrs, she left us togather for 2weeks and somedays in my house for official duty,we ended up having sex and a deep romanic affair,i couldn't look her in the face i was so ashame ran away from them,it's my biggest regret in life

cooljoy's photo
Sat 07/09/11 02:35 AM
How do you know you've falling 4 the wrong person(e.g) ur boyfriend get drunk always but he is rich and has money 2 throw around,you feel he will change but that the case right now,(2) ur gal nags alot and keeps late nights,how do you tell urself it time 2 break off and look 4 another gal,am talking about when you are really in love with that person,is it easy 4 u 2 leave someone you really love or do you stay and let ur feels be tomemented.IT UP 2 U

cooljoy's photo
Fri 07/08/11 03:24 AM
drinks depression,loneiness,working overtime and being single for 2long can kill a man or woman sex drive and make one lose the excitement of love and sexual fullfilment,please how do you overcome this,if you are 35-to 45 years old how do you break off and find true fullfilment,PLS SHARE UR VIEWS,for sex is very important i believe it's sharing ur LOVE and given ur partner JOY

cooljoy's photo
Wed 07/06/11 01:08 AM
Edited by cooljoy on Wed 07/06/11 01:21 AM
Pls permit me 2 educate you a bit,not all men are looking 4 sex or sexy gals,what's ur goal in a relationship,sex or true love,i guess sexy gals are cheap commodities thisdays they are mostly depressed and lack true values,it's good when a gal is respected and beautiful,think about this and don't be offended,it the truth and it's bitter,you can be beautiful,awesome and highly respected,it up 2 you, unless you have other motives,i believe a gal can be romanic and decent about it,your dress and looks speaks alot about your person,i love woman that are real and highly romanic and decent,you can't do, but respect and honour such ladies,i call them women of virtue,THIS WHAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD BE