I I
I I
I I
I I
IIII

dean6121's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:20 PM
Right on knoxman tell her like it is!!!
Dragoness get a life oh thats impossible with the same repetitative harrassment nobody cares what you have to say,find a man oh thats impossible anybody who has reaad your threads wouldnt touch you with a fifty foot pole,your whole demenoir is very ugly go play with your dolls whyle the adults talk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dean6121's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:58 AM
Dragoness you wouldnt know propaganda if it hit you in the face and it has,you have shown no proof of your allegations just your own bias opinion,try to research your own opinion Fanta has done a great job he speaks from facts not self asorbed emotions and your opinions are a moo pointfind something to say besides the same bull over and over point heard and ignored as nonfactual basis,prove your point with facts and figures.

dean6121's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:58 AM
Dragoness you wouldnt know propaganda if it hit you in the face and it has,you have shown no proof of your allegations just your own bias opinion,try to research your own opinion Fanta has done a great job he speaks from facts not self asorbed emotions and your opinions are a moo pointfind something to say besides the same bull over and over point heard and ignored as nonfactual basis,prove your point with facts and figures.

dean6121's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:58 AM
Its really amazing all the people who would like to see the U.S. go down the ****ter but i hate to tell all of you if we go we automatically take all you with us it is a fact,all you people think that amnesty is the solution but we have already done that it didnt work so it is obvious that you guys and gals have nothing to contribute to the conversation except false acusations and personal attack on fanta,the moronic mentality is asurb at least we are trying to save our country if we listened to you guys we would just give up and that wont happen either,immigration laws were adapted to ensure a fair balance and your ideas are not practable or sensible maybe if you thought before you post would be a hell of a lot more practible but just to be confrontial seems like jealousely.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FANTA!!!

dean6121's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:13 AM
What a lot of people dont understand is costa a few hundred to get a work visa but it costs thousands to be smuggled from mexico into the U.S. if they can afford to pay smuggleing fees they have the funds to be patient whyle their papers are being processed.

dean6121's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:52 AM
The wheels are in motion the illegals are on the run as the new laws come into effect there wont be no more deportationcosts any smart person will leave on their own the rest will find nice cost jail cells with their greedy bosses who with the fines will pay the cost of deportation of the rest a weedin out process it wont happen over night but persistence will pervail and a happy balance will be restored.

dean6121's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:59 AM
Its amasing how people who dont live in this country can voice such a large opinion how we should live and tell us that the struggle that has been caused should be rectified by allowing it to happen and condoneing their invasion,i personally have lived with discrimination because of affirmative action and when i finally thought live would get better in came a massive invasion oh i see i should sit back let some Brit or Aussie dictate to us we are wrong what the hell do you guys know walk in my shoes and then you tell me i am wrong i will defend my country any matter necessary to provide a future for my children no matter what any foreigner says.And Kat no disrespect but you are part of the affirmative action which has discriminated against white males how much do all you people think we can handle before their is a real explosion in this country,i guess you can say first we will try the laws and if this doesnt work further action will be taken by the supporters of the minute men.It would be some much easier for us if we were haters and nazi but provideing a future for our children comes first and foremost no matter what our greedy politicians and bleeding hearts think.

dean6121's photo
Thu 11/22/07 05:25 AM
Neither one of you two Islanders know what you are talking about,you guys think you are so smart state by state is passing laws and the illegals are on the run now open your doors and see how jeanerous you guys are,it so easy for you to sit on your purches and say things it is obviousely you have little idea of ,and as for the BOMB what ever it takes to get the job done.Belushi you has no right to say anything England opressed stole raped kill and tortured more poor people then any other country except China who at leasd did it to their own,and Australia you either have a right to open your mouth you guys stole raped tortured and killed off almost all tha abrigines in your country beforeing rounding them up and shipping them off to a practally uninhabitable island to starv to death,at least we dont torture the poor illegals but they have a choice take their belongings and go home or goto jail lose everything and still be returned to their country.The world isant so big the ones hiding will be pointed out by the rest of us who are tired of these invaders.So after you clean up your own back yards and show some remorese for all the poor opressed people your country's have taken advantage of JUST SHUP UP!!!

dean6121's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:55 AM
Well Belushi it is amasing what U.S.american can do when we set our minds to it dont you remember WWII we saved your butts and kicked Japans ars at the same time you definately under estimate the power of our people who are fed up with this invasion.VOTE LOU DOBBS for PRESIDENT he will nip this bull in the butt...

dean6121's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:59 AM
OH Kat you see the shanty from your home but do you know how they got started well they got started to harbor people who were waiting to cross the border, and now their children go to our schools and boy friends and husbands cross the border daily to commit crimes and work in the states they left their homes to for what a better life how about a cheap way of life no taxes no rent no bills.

dean6121's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:55 AM
Well as states pass laws like Michigan there is no relocation costs for the illegals they are leaving with out being arrested and shipped back to south america you are loseing Dragoness one step at a time,go thru life with blinders on its ok saying you dont think you dont know or have met any illegals is cause you are a bleeding heart and loseing your battle.Horray for the minute men i salute you you are the new american heroes.

dean6121's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:25 AM
Well you bleeding hearts dont have a clue i have lived in Mexico and those poor people own their own homes and make a decent living it is greed that motatives, them if you only knew what you are talking about,i cant afford to buy a house.Dragoness there are a lot of depressed wemen out there that will be angry your boyfriends and the fathers of your children will deported but you gals have made a bad decision to date and breed with criminals poor choices.

dean6121's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:13 AM
i read your post 5 or 6 times and dont get it WHAT are you refering to

dean6121's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:07 AM
I would like to know how you bill someone with false documents and stolen ssi numbers,it is one thing whether the bill payed or not by u.s.citizens and illegals the facts are facts illegals are criminals by nature of being here and prison terms should be enforced and deportation.what so hard to understand that as criminal records they would not have the abulity to procure many jobs.

dean6121's photo
Mon 11/19/07 09:53 AM
Well dragoness you are wrong go to any emergency room and see all the the illegals there for colds and simple ailments all pregnaunt wemen are given medical to assist in their pregnauncy and to say i am a racist is pure b-sh-it i have children that are mexican one born here one born in mexico and to say i hate my children is redicilous,you call us racist i call you a traitor,our motives are self peservation of our nation and culture.GO LOU DOBBS GO LOU DOBBS

dean6121's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:34 AM
WELL I HAVE BEEN RACKING MY BRAIN TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WOULD BE CHEAPER IF THE ILLEGALS WERE NOT HERE THE COST OF BUILDING HOMES OR BUILDINGS HAS NOT CHANGED WHAT HAS CHANGED IS THE PROFIT IN THE CONTRACTORS POCKET HAS INCREASED CONSIDERING THAT MOST GOODS USED BY US ARE MADE IN THE ORIENT IT IS HARD TO FIND A LABEL ( MADE IN THE USA )SO TO USE THE SAME OLD CRAP THAT THINGS WOULD BE CHEAPER IS A MISNOMER WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK THE PRICE OF BEEF OR MC DONALDS WOULD LOWER THEIR PRICES IT IS WHAT EVER THE MARKET CAN BEAR,THE FARMERS THAT USE THE ILLEGALS ARE GETTING RICHER ALSO.NOW ITS TIME TO MAKE THE PEOPLE WHO HIRE THESE ILLEGALS BE PROSECUTED AND FINED ALONG WITH HAVING TO PAY FOR THE DEPORTATION OF THESE PEOPLE.THE RACE CARD AND HATRED CARD IS SOLELY YOURS AND A SELECTED FEW OPINION IF IT IS THE WAY YOU WISH TO PERSIVE IT SO BE WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO TAKE BACK FROM THE INVASION AND SYMPHTHESERS WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE WHEN THE LAWS WRER RATIFIED THESE ARE OLD LAWS INSTEAD OF CHANGEING THE LAWS THEY FIGHT FOR AMNESTY,YES IT IS LONG OVER DUE FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO ENFORCE THESE LAWS AND NOW THAT IT IS BEING DONE OUTRAGE OVER THE OUR GOVD. DOING THEIR JOB.IT IS ABSOLUTELY SICKNINE TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE WILLING JUST TO FURTHER GIVE AWAY OUR COUNTRY,WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDRENS GOING TO DO FOR JOBS AND HOUSEING OUR SCHOOLS ARE FULL AND THE COLLEGES HAVE MADE IT CHEAPER FOR ALIANS TO RECEIVE A COLLEGE DEGREE CHEAPER THEN OUR CHILDREN CAN RECEIVE.THINK ABOUT THE OUTSOURCEING GOING ON FURTHER OUR JOBS ARE LEAVING WE ARE PRISONERS TO ALL THIS CRAP.I AM NOT COLLEGEW EDUCATED AND HAVE WORKED IN THE CONSTRUCTION FIELD MOST OF MY LIFE INSTEAD OF MY WAGES GOING UP THE CONTRACTORS REFUSE TO HIRE U.S. CITIZENS CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED AND PISSED OFF NOT A HATER OF THE ILLEGALS BUT THESE TRAITORS THAT HIRE THE ILLEGALS.

dean6121's photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:47 AM
THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WERE IN FAVOR OF THIS WAR WHEN WE WERE LED TO BELIEVE THAT THERE WERE WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION ,THER WASN'T A GOOD REASON FOR THIS WAR AND HAVE CAUSED THE DEATH OF MANY INNOCENT WEMEN CHILDREN AND MEN,OUR COUNTRY HAS CONDONE TORTURE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY INNOCENT OF ANY WRONG DOING EXCEPT TRYING TO FEED THEIR FAMILY,THIS IS AN OCCUPATION OF GREED AND BUSH AND HIS BUDDIES ARE GETTING RICHER ON THE POOR SOULS WHO WERE DOING FINE UNTIL WE DISTROYED THEIR LIVES AND WAY OF LIVING AS U.S. CITIZENS WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OUR SELVES NOT VOICEING OUR OUTRAGE DEMONSTRATEING TO END THIS WAR HAVE WE REALLY BECOME THAT LAZY AND SELF ASORBED SO UNCONCERNED ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AND WHAT OUR POLITICIANS ARE DOING.I PERSONALLY HOLD MY HEAD IN SHAME FOR MY OWN LACK OF ACTION AND EMBARASSMENT FOR WHAT OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN DOING SHAME ON US.

dean6121's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:05 PM
I KNOW FROM MY LIFE EXPERIANCES THAT I DID NOT WANT KIDS NOR DID I WANT TO RAISE SOMEONES BUT I WENT ON TO HAVE 6 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND DATED MANY WEMEN WITH KIDS IT HELP ME ACCEPT THEM I WISH I HAD KNEW IT WAS SO MUCH CHEAPER TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE TO RAISE THEIR CHILD OR CHILDREN THEN HAVE A BUNCH AND REALISE I WAS MISTAKEN,FOR BEING YOUNG AND DUMB IS PART OF GROWING UP AND I THINK THAT I PASSED UP A LOT OF GOOD WEMEN FOR MY SELFISH WAYS...