Sram's photo
Sat 04/16/11 10:04 PM
Need I say more?

Sram's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:26 AM
Mushroom Kingdom

Sram's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:19 AM
Anyone else like Huey Lewis & the News? I sure do.

Sram's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:17 AM
The Spice Girls are my dream girls.

Sram's photo
Mon 04/04/11 05:43 AM
Edited by Sram on Mon 04/04/11 05:50 AM
I think this site is dying due to lack of moderation in discussion topics, and regulation throughout the forum, leading to a bunch of off-topic discussion and repeated topics.

Anyway, back to the original topic, I'd say being into Star Wars, Star Trek, Star Fox, technology, role playing games, etc. means you're really cool and you're into sweet $hit. The term "Nerd" has a negative connotation anyway which suggests they are people with bad taste who sit around putting on airs of intelligence to both serve their narcissism and cover up their insecurities.

For the sake of the discussion though, these "nerdy" girls (the non-pretentious ones) are out there. I recommend taking a Japanese class and becoming an avid otaku.

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:10 PM
Anybody interested in going on rides, or just someone to get rad and work out with?

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:58 AM
Let's live for today!

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:56 AM
Hello there, how're you? Name's Aleks, pleased to meet you. Tell me about yourself. Tell me every detail about your day yesterday. flowerforyou

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:59 AM
I don't know why I'm putting this on here, but I just made the ultimate creation. Get ready, because this is going to blow your mind: an oreo baked into a chocolate chip cookie. Boom. That was your mind being blown :banana:

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:13 AM
I AM OBSESSED. Everything. From the darker stuff like Tears For Fears and Siouxsie & The Banshees, to poppy bands like Wham! and Culture Club. Sonic Youth "Daydream Nation" is one of the best albums of the decade. Oh! and The Smiths - gotta love 'em!

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:09 AM
Edited by Sram on Sat 03/26/11 12:10 AM

I've never been into the Beatles but I am a huge fan of John Lennon.

Listen to the early stuff. It's annoying at first, but you find it has a wonderful charm. Plus, it was all John before 1967.

I just want to add that I find it very disturbing that this post has had so few responses. The Beatles are way better than Justin Beever.

Sram's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:02 AM
My heart is like a whippoorwill
that sings for you in the dead of night

My heart is like the moon's sad gaze
longing to be near one so far away

My heart is like the fiery Afrit
an incarnation to match yours

My heart is higher than the clouds
because my love is here with me

As the mint of autumn fills my soul
my heart is a permutation to set me free
swung from the devouring metallic cold
because my love is here with me.

Sram's photo
Fri 03/25/11 11:59 PM
A walrus is driving down the road. He hears a funny sound coming from his car, so he pulls into the auto shop. After conversing with the mechanics, they tell him to come back after an hour for an estimate. The walrus walks down the road a ways until he finds an ice cream shop, so he orders a double scoop cone of vanilla ice cream. He walks back to the shop, and the mechanic comes up to him and says, "Well, it looks like you blew a seal." to which the walrus replies, "Oh no! I just had ice cream!"

Sram's photo
Fri 03/25/11 11:45 PM
I'm new to this… I'm living in Portlandia, and looking for some people to make connections with who like any of these things:

-Playing guitar/other instruments
-Listening to good music
-Outdoors/exercising
-partying/hanging out

Or just other Portland locals who are more well-versed in the area and would like to hang sometime. :D