Community > Posts By > littlesmexy

littlesmexy's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:09 AM
Check out artbell.com. Plenty of information, and a radio show on Sirius radio, to boot. He interviews alot of credible and distinguished guests.

littlesmexy's photo
Mon 09/09/13 12:19 PM

I do believe in marriage, but not the way it is construed. I think the "till death do us part" bit is out of date. And I'd never ever go for the "obey" part either.
I also prefer the old pagan way, not cos I wanna walk around stark naked by the way, lol. What a world that would be! At least we wouldn't have to ask anyone's size no more :laughing:

Personally think monogamy is one of the problems. Having to love only the one person for half a century or more, only be intimate with that one person, I get depressed even thinking about it. Is it fair, natural, logical to demand this of people?

We've all been reared to feel hurt,
upset, rejected if a partner strays. If you think about that: we HAVE BEEN reared ... meaning drilled, brainwashed. Who the h*ck done that to us???

As this subject has come up several times here, I'm currently re-assessing my vision. It ain't easy, as I also have been reared to get hurt and upset if my partner strays. But logical brain asks: Why????
If he (or I for that matter) share a physical moment, does that mean I love my partner any less? Not necessarily ...

Maybe if this bit was somewhat more pagan, marriages wouldn't fall apart so easily either ...

Food for thought, this subject

I like your views! Personally, I never believed man, or woman, were meant to be monogamous! There are too many avenues of choice for our species. In my opinion, the only reason religious teachings adamantly taught marriage, and monogamy, was to prevent the spread of disease in an infantile civilization. There are many who would argue this with me. At any rate, I believe we've outgrown marriage. Even those who have been married long term, seem to be looking for ways to evolve their relationship. Not everyone, but there are couples out there, saying, "Is this all there is? "

littlesmexy's photo
Mon 09/09/13 12:02 PM
No. That would be very irresponsible of me. Made a commitment to my animals. They deserve me carrying out my promise to them. Animals are not throw away items.

littlesmexy's photo
Tue 05/14/13 09:40 PM
Never had any experiences with ghosts, until just a couple of weeks ago. It left me with a feeling of unease.

My husband and I just moved into an apartment, lastJanuary. Because we are truck drivers, we aren't home very often. On average, we get home maybe once, for a week off, every45 days, for a well needed rest.

This last time I was home, there was a particular evening I woke up and needed a drink of water. I got out of bed, and shuffled to the kitchen. It wasonly a matter of about 15 to 20 steps. It's a small 1 bedroom apartment.

Anyway, got my jug of water and walked into the livingroom. Like most small apartments, there are no walls that seperate the kitchen from the livingroom. So within about 5 steps, I was plopped down on a couch, in the dark, swigging my water. I was thinking about how thirsty I was, when I heard some noises to the right of me, coming from the kitchen. I sat silent for a few moments, and focused in on listening. There were indistinct sounds. As if the types of creaks and pops you hear when a building is settling. After listening for abit, I decided it was nothing out of the ordinary, and took another drink. Finished, I pushed the cap back on, and it was then I heard something that froze every movement I was making. I sat like a statue as I heard a harsh whisper. It was quickly said, but it was distinctly clear. The words I heard, were, "GET OUT". It was a whisper, but in an extremely demanding tone. I remember looking over towards the kitchen, trying to fight the rising sense of fear. Slowly, my eyes scanned the area. No movement. No silhouettes. No blinking red eyes in the dark. I could feel myself holding my breath, so I forced myself to breath. I also forced myself to walk back to the fridge, put the water jug back, and then slowly walled back to the comfort of my bed. I did make sure to snuggle alot closer to my snoring husband. Both our dogs were sound asleep as well, so I figured whatever was in the kitchen, wasn't too powerful. However, the next night, my husband thought he heard one of our dogs playing with a toy. To him, it sounded like the dog was chewing on a rubber ball. Tohis dismay, he discovered both dogs were in our bed with us, sleeping under the blanket.

Yes. I'm alittle creeped out. And don't ask me why, but I get the feeling the entity is a little girl.

littlesmexy's photo
Wed 03/23/11 11:31 AM
Husband sent this site to me, and got it started for me. He's such a sweetie! Glad to be here. Looks like a great place! Hoping to make friends, and give any advice I'm knowledgable enough to give. Hoping very much, that all you ladies out there look at my profile! happy Don't be shy! I'm a very laid back, easy going person, and am non-judgemental. flowerforyou And omgosh, I just absolutely love all the little smileys! They are adorable!