Community > Posts By > BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:26 PM
I watched a couple of times and MISSED THE END sad How sexy were they all. love

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:17 PM

hi how are you? thats it? seems like you would get a real brief "fine" back if anything. then the question comes up what do you write back to "fine"?

me? oh i'm doing great thanks for not asking.

but what do i know, the story of my love life is like listening to a blank tape.

What is the funniest thing to happen to you today????
I love rainy days when the clouds are big and black. What kind of weather do you like most??
I am a cat person are you are cat or a dog person and WHY?
What is the best way to spend a sunday morning??

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:13 PM

ok seriously i'd like to know, what do women want to see in a first email? i'm sure they don't want to hear all about us or how great we think they are constantly.

so to the op, what would you like to see?

Hi I noticed you like to read. What are you reading now??? I love XXX book have you read that??? OR

What is your favorite band at the moment. I love XXX they are so cool. Have you heard of them??

I have a passport and have 10 stampes on it. Do you have a passport and how many stamps are in it??

I could go on for days.

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:08 PM
Thank you so much now see that felt good. But I think some times men get all caught up in looks and pay very little attention to me as a person. Now dont get me wrong. I like a handsome man just as much as the next person. I dated a guy who was pretty he could be a model and he was great in bed BUT he was dumb as door stop.
It was really heart breaking but I couldnt be with him. I want the beautiful man who is great in bed and is smart. I know that man has a wife already right. Do women after a certain age have to settle???? sad

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:13 PM
MMMM Hello how are you?? Wouldnt be better???

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:12 PM
I try to answer every email until they become annoying. But what are you suppose to say to a one line email with no picture and very little their profile???

he writes U R Gorgeous!!!!!!

Should I write: Well gee gosh thanks NO ONE has ever told me that. You are so insightful and deep and moving?????

(I did write: ok)I cant help it I can be a smart a$$ at times.

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:29 AM
I must admit I hate one line emails. Example:

U R Gorgeous!!!!!!

I mean what am I suppose to say????? It says nothing about him and why he is interested in me. I think it is shallow and childish. And most men who send this type of email dont have a picture of themselves up. As to say they should be able to judge my looks but I should not see them. I am I being picky??

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:19 AM
I am sorry you can be the kindess sweeties man on earth and if you are unactive you are going to be just my friend. Women care about looks too. We just understand better to what degree out looks can get us what we want.

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:09 AM
I understand now thanks. I am not a pen pal type. I have real friends all over the world I have to keep up with I am not exactly looking for new ones. But I understand what this site is all about now.

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:42 PM
the mutal matches never live in the state of TX. And the guys who do are OLDER.
I am surprised to live how much older men seem to like me maybe it is the same in the real world I just smile and blow them off.
I guess I should be flattered but how do you tell a guy you just arent that into them. No I dont want a guy who lives in CA or NY or who is recieving Social Security.
Is it just me or is this a good way to build a real life or a virtual life? Has anyone really met anyone off of here??

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:26 PM
Hello 41 here in TX. Howdy.

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:23 PM
aint is a word. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aint. My mother taught me it wasnt a word either but once it is in the dictionary it is a word, isnt it?

BeautifulSmile's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:08 PM
I would love to know how on line dating works. I seem to attrack men I am not really interested in. They either live a million miles away. Or they live with my community and are just not my type. How does this work? Maybe I dont understand how it works. I am confused.

BeautifulSmile's photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:31 PM
The term race refers to the concept of dividing people into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics and beliefs about common ancestry.[1] The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.[2]

Conceptions of race, as well as specific ways of grouping races, vary by culture and over time, and are often controversial for scientific as well as social and political reasons. The controversy ultimately revolves around whether or not races are natural types or socially constructed, and the degree to which observed differences in ability and achievement, categorized on the basis of race, are a product of inherited (i.e. genetic) traits or environmental, social and cultural factors.

Some argue that although "race" is a valid taxonomic concept in other species, it cannot be applied to humans.[3] Many scientists have argued that race definitions are imprecise, arbitrary, derived from custom, have many exceptions, have many gradations, and that the numbers of races delineated vary according to the culture making the racial distinctions; thus they reject the notion that any definition of race pertaining to humans can have taxonomic rigour and validity.[4] Today most scientists study human genotypic and phenotypic variation using concepts such as "population" and "clinal gradation". Many anthropologists contend that while the features on which racial categorizations are made may be based on genetic factors, the idea of race itself, and actual divisions of persons into groups based on selected hereditary features, are social constructs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race

Race is antiquated idea we cling to inorder to define ourselves and others. I think one day we will not use it any more.