Community > Posts By > Blastcat

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 04:57 PM

Once again, there is no "hell."

so what are the choices when horrible people die.. heaven, or heaven?

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 04:56 PM

Once again, there is no "hell."

yeah, we know. Heaven and hell are mythical places. It's a pity that maybe two billion people don't know that.

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 04:54 PM

[

Christianity is based on Scripture. And since there is no word for "hell" in the Scriptures it seems your religion has taken a wrong turn.

Christianity is mostly based on how people INTERPRET scriptue, which is based on how certain people wrote about the religion of the times. It could all be true stories, but probably not.

To say that you live your life due to a book is what is wrong with religion. No one book no matter how long or how wise is perfect. Humans wrote the thing, after all.

Fallible humans.

For all we know they were the terrorists of their times.

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 04:51 PM

From LocalSteven
Hell is the world we live in currently...

But we do eventually escape this world. According to the myth, in "hell" there is no escape... ever.

From BlakeIAM
I'm not confused one bit, but clearly you are by your statements.

Clearly, you are confused. Perhaps you need to actually read the Bible? But I suggest that you find an English version a bit more accurate than the KJV.

The KJV seems to be in the minority when publishing the term "hell.":

New International Version
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, you will not let your holy one see decay.

New Living Translation
For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your Holy One to rot in the grave.

English Standard Version
For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption.

Berean Study Bible
because You will not abandon my soul to Hades, nor will You let Your Holy One see decay.

Berean Literal Bible
for You will not abandon my soul into Hades, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see decay.

New American Standard Bible
BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT ABANDON MY SOUL TO HADES, NOR ALLOW YOUR HOLY ONE TO UNDERGO DECAY.

King James Bible
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
because You will not leave me in Hades or allow Your Holy One to see decay.

International Standard Version
For you will not abandon my soul to Hades or allow your Holy One to experience decay.

NET Bible
because you will not leave my soul in Hades, nor permit your Holy One to experience decay.

New Heart English Bible
because you will not abandon my soul in Sheol, neither will you allow your Holy One to see decay.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Because you did not leave my Soul in Sheol and you did not give your Pure One to see destruction.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
because you do not abandon my soul to the grave or allow your holy one to decay.

New American Standard 1977
BECAUSE THOU WILT NOT ABANDON MY SOUL TO HADES,
NOR ALLOW THY HOLY ONE TO UNDERGO DECAY.

Jubilee Bible 2000
because thou wilt not leave my soul in Hades, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

King James 2000 Bible
Because you will not leave my soul in hades, neither will you allow your Holy One to see corruption.

American King James Version
Because you will not leave my soul in hell, neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption.

American Standard Version
Because thou wilt not leave my soul unto Hades, Neither wilt thou give thy Holy One to see corruption.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, nor suffer thy Holy One to see corruption.

Darby Bible Translation
for thou wilt not leave my soul in hades, nor wilt thou give thy gracious one to see corruption.

English Revised Version
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in Hades, Neither wilt thou give thy Holy One to see corruption.

Webster's Bible Translation
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thy Holy One to see corruption:

Weymouth New Testament
For Thou wilt not leave me in the Unseen World forsaken, nor give up Thy holy One to undergo decay.

World English Bible
because you will not leave my soul in Hades, neither will you allow your Holy One to see decay.

Young's Literal Translation
because Thou wilt not leave my soul to hades, nor wilt Thou give Thy Kind One to see corruption;

these are translations.. people translate differently. What MATTERS is the intent of the authors who we can't ask. So, you can say it can mean this or that or the other thing, but you just dont know. maybe you can PRETEND to know.. but you would have to prove that you really DO know. And without that time machine, you are just guessing. But even if all of the translators were guessing at meaning, it's still just a guess. They do their best. We dont have original documents. Hell could mean you aren't part of the club so they could shun and abuse you. We see this even to this day.

People shun one another ... especially religious people. And when they dont shun each other over dogma, they can and do shun atheist who dont believe any of it.

They throw the "Book" at us.. and that's nothing but a bunch of words. They maybe think words are magic.

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 04:13 PM

I cannot continue this discussion. You have provided no Scripture to back up anything you say. Your posts are nonsense and you have been attacking me.

Grow up.

there is no rule in mingle that you have to back up what you say with scripture, dude

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 04:13 PM

There is no ancient term for "hell."

so what words change

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 01:28 PM

Only when all of the fruits of his existence is gone from memory will he be truly dead."

and that's poetic nonsense.
When the person is brain dead for a while and then starts decomposing so much that people start retching at the smell and they have to dispose of the body somehow, THEN a person is truly dead.

A lot of people seem to "legally die" and then "come back to us". So we should wait for a while.. put their remains in a cold storage and see what happens. If he starts banging on the door .. ok,. he wasn't truly dead.

But to confuse an actual LIFE with the MEMORY people have of the life is STUPID.

That's what religion does to a person

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 11:38 AM
Edited by Blastcat on Mon 02/25/19 11:47 AM

I don't see anyone here that goes to heaven the way Jesus did.

Do you?

Why should we take you as the judge of THAT? For starters, nobody here saw Jesus at all.. let alone his so called "resurrection". Second of all, nobody can ever confirm that Jesus went to heaven. Nobody can confirm that heaven or your god even exists.

You have a set of religious beliefs. Not all of us do.
Please, do not talk for all of us in here.

You are NOT our preacher, but you are allowed your humble opinions. So are we all. Life and death REALLY happen.. but your religious myths are not real. I dont know what you think you are doing in here.. maybe some people feel bad about themselves so much that they try to compensate by sounding like a "wise man" online to any takers just in case they get a follower.

I dont know .. they would have to tell us what they are hoping to accomplish by telling us over and over and over what they believe in ... Nobody seems to care much in here. We all have our own beliefs.

Id MUCH rather talk about the beliefs that I have that are based on FACTS, and not myths.
But that's just me

Religious people seem to need to go on and on about their favorite fan ficton.

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 10:44 AM
If so, we should talk and swap mixes, baby

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 08:49 AM

I am sorry for your loss.

The Scriptures tells us we sleep until the Resurrection.

The kid is asking us for things that can help.. things that are REAL.. not your fantasy. Keep your "resurrection" to yourself.

Its nonsense on a stick

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 08:45 AM
Edited by Blastcat on Mon 02/25/19 08:47 AM

Tom4Uhere,

What you've typed sound like an atheist's statement.
You remind me one who said almost similar and that one told me frankly as an atheist.

Atheist or no, we all die.. we all have to face death, the death of our loved ones, and our own, inevitable death. Dont fear it.. live life to the fullest.

This is the lesson of death. Life is short do what you love.

The dog im holding in the picture is in an urn now.. but the memory of a very loving and good dog lives on in many people's hearts. I just lost a dear dear friend to cancer not too long ago. I miss hi a lot. This is painful. Life contains pain.. some people try to cope by endlessly quoting the Bible. Some people go out and play.

Guess what I promote?

Blastcat's photo
Mon 02/25/19 08:34 AM
Edited by Blastcat on Mon 02/25/19 08:43 AM

"It wasn't designed to.
All you are doing is twisting my words.

And I do not dictate what nonChristiand believe or do. "

BigD9832, your answer is small.

Superman, our quote does not answer the question for many people. Even if one accepted that what is written in Scripture is true the above quote refers to those who believe.What happens to those who do not believe in Jesus ?

You did not, sir, even ATTEMPT to answer the question. You believe X, Y, and Z, and you keep trying to tell us that it's some kind of "truth". Well, there is no reason to think so, and your boring sermons mean NOTHING to a non believer.

If you have nothing to say other than make up boring sermons ON A DATING SITE of all places, you should LEARN how to behave.

Preaching endlessly and mindlessly is not behaving well at all.. and you are no help to people who have lost someone.

Blastcat's photo
Thu 12/06/18 01:53 PM

Theory is belief or non-belief in a hypothesis.

nah son...

A scientific theory is an explanation for why things work or how things happen. Scientists develop theories based on their observations of the world around them. Theories are based on ideas that can be tested.

Blastcat's photo
Thu 12/06/18 01:42 PM
As a matter of fact, I can prove their is no god. I can prove there are no fairies, and I can prove there is no santa.

It's harder for me to prove that I don't owe taxes.

I have proof that I owe taxes.

Now, about the burden of the proof. The one who claims santa, faires, taxes have the burden of the proof.

Hope that helps