Community > Posts By > AuburnRose1

AuburnRose1's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:03 AM
GOT GAS BACK OFF

AuburnRose1's photo
Sun 10/28/07 12:10 AM
hello everyone I signed up a few weeks ago. I just wanted to write and tell you my story. Cause I really could use people like you in my life. I am a Grandma of Two. A boy 10 and a girl 9. They are ADHD.What else I am not sure. The state took them away from their Mom my daughter. She wasn't taken very good care of them. She was doing drugs and not using her money for things they needed. Her parner would keep them locked up in their rooms all day.The boy isn't as bad as the girl. He is just a little motor mouth no quite time with him in the room. But a very sweet little boy.Would do anything for you. The girl she has very bad behavior problems. Sometimes she blows up wrecks things on purpose. Hits, cusses, all for no reason.They won't test her for bypolar. They won't even do a brain scan. Want do you guys think? Should I be demanding one be taken? I know she loves me but when she gets this way she tries to hit me even and the words that comes out of her mouth at me is shocking. 10 minutes later she comes to me and hugs me and says she sorry and some time she doesn't even remember saying somethings. any help?

AuburnRose1's photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:57 PM
My prayers are with her as I can really feel for her as I to am losing someone to cancer my mother and my sister.I haven't lost them yet but they gave my mom only 2 months.