Community > Posts By > Tonyat

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:26 AM
Please remember this too.
Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:20 AM
Ok To all of you who said the country would fall apart if Clinton gets in office. Let me take a minute to remind you of somethings. First of all everyone knows who ran the country when Bill was in office, It was Hillary. The national defecate dropped to an all time low! The unemployment rate dropped. And we damn sure were not at war because the Clinton's were not stupid people who took Osama's crap or anyone elce's. If we damned every man or woman in America who had cheated on their spouse we would have only a chosen few left so the next time you think about bashing the Clintons, think about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:18 PM
I have written several and no response. I think guys are scared of women that make the first move and they are also scared to make the first move. They dont know what they want.