Community > Posts By > alune

no photo
Thu 06/02/11 11:05 AM
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)is the last messenger of Allah.

Yes, but that one God (Allah)has set up certain rules and ethics to follow Him. Convergance of all paths to Him does not mean that He will accept all of them. Same like a landlord would allow only those visitors to get in who take the front door path

Holy Quran is the last and the most comprehensive divine scripture which was give to Ptophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)to guide the whole mankind. It contains the complete guidance.

Take care :)

no photo
Thu 06/02/11 10:58 AM
Denial of Jesus (peace be upon him)as a God is a blessing in fact! Denial of him as a Prophet of Allah/God is a sin for sure.
Take care :)

no photo
Thu 06/02/11 10:54 AM
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the true and last Prophet of Allah. Being a Muslim I love my prophet very much, yet I do not call him Allah. Our creator is one and the only without any shadow of doubt. He has set certain rules and ethics for us to glorify Him. Holy Quran is the last divine scripture which was given to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH)to guide the whole mankind.
Hope it helps :)
take care