Community > Posts By > tmljan

tmljan's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:26 AM
I was painfully shy and never really had any friends. I was pretty much a loner. My best subject was art.
I'm still shy, but not nearly as shy as I was back then. I still don't have many friends. And I'm still an artsy. lol.

tmljan's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:53 AM
Some of my favourite things to do are writing poetry and songs and playing guitar and piano. Janice :)

tmljan's photo
Fri 11/30/07 05:46 PM
A Dream

A new day
A perfect night
A dream that does come true
A warm hug
A tender kiss
A special time with you

Thinking, feeling
Laughing, crying
Emotions that I feel
Singing, smiling
Happy times
A moment that is real

A lot to see
A lot to say
A lot of time together
A simple thought
A simple life
A dream that lasts forever

Janice

tmljan's photo
Fri 11/30/07 05:43 PM
I wanted to be a geologist or an artist. But as luck would have it my marks weren't high enough to get into university so I went to work instead. I hated school anyways so maybe that was a good thing. lol.
Janice

tmljan's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:06 PM

Hey!! I'm working all weekend too! I work steady nights and pretty much every weekend unless I ask for one off. Doesn't do much for the social life, but night shift is great!!

Janice :)

Do agree prefer night over morning anytime!... Sound like me... weird getting used to the sleep habits though

I didn't have a problem adjusting to sleeping during the day. I actually sleep better during the day. The problem I have is sleeping when I have a night off. Janice

tmljan's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:01 PM

I'm gonna play in a blizzard.

Are you gonna play your guitar in the blizzard??? Because that I'd like to see!! lol

tmljan's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:47 PM
Hey!! I'm working all weekend too! I work steady nights and pretty much every weekend unless I ask for one off. Doesn't do much for the social life, but night shift is great!!

tmljan's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:34 PM
Thanks for all of your replies.

tmljan's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:57 PM
I have a simple question. Does anybody read poetry books? I'm curious to know. A friend of mine suggested I put a book together. But would anybody actually read it??? Thanks for your input.

tmljan's photo
Mon 10/29/07 02:19 PM
Very Nice!!!

tmljan's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:45 AM
Toranto????

Hey...the season has just begun!
Dallas won't be in first place for long!
lol.

tmljan's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:45 AM
txmama74's list gets my vote!!!
lol

tmljan's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:10 PM
Go Leafs!!
What....a girl can dream can't she???
lol

Yes...I'm a Leafs fan. I think that they'll make it to the playoffs this year.

tmljan's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:17 AM
sweet!!