Community > Posts By > nyarlythotep

nyarlythotep's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:35 PM
my slay broke down in texas and i had to try and fit in besides i am santa jr so i don't need to keep the beard yet til i take over the family business

nyarlythotep's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:30 PM

I played Santa in a kindergarden play, I made an awesome beard out of cotton balls. lol

your not santa i am santa i just shaved and lost a little weight

nyarlythotep's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:16 PM

because they're not real men if they don't have beards.

now you tell me

nyarlythotep's photo
Sat 04/23/11 02:50 AM

i shaved the beard got a bit out of hand though i feel that is an understatement.

Regardless, I think it looks better than before. :)

thank you :)

nyarlythotep's photo
Sat 04/23/11 02:43 AM

i go by many names but i guess i will put snowman. as to whether or not i approve the truth is i just don't care. i don't like it but getting onto people about stuff like that got old before middleschool so i just let people make jerks of themselves and let it be.

Heeeey, you shaved. :)

(Or just uploaded a different picture.)

i shaved the beard got a bit out of hand though i feel that is an understatement.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sat 04/23/11 02:20 AM

i prefer to start with friendship and if something comes out of that so be it but if not i still get a friend.

No offense, but as someone that has done that before, be careful. That's how you get stuck in the "friend zone". Starting off with a sense of humor while being friendly can change that though. Don't be afraid to tease.

smile2

i already learned that lesson but being just friends isn't always a bad thing though it can really suck to.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sat 04/23/11 01:59 AM
i prefer to start with friendship and if something comes out of that so be it but if not i still get a friend.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sat 04/23/11 01:56 AM
i go by many names but i guess i will put snowman. as to whether or not i approve the truth is i just don't care. i don't like it but getting onto people about stuff like that got old before middleschool so i just let people make jerks of themselves and let it be.

nyarlythotep's photo
Thu 04/21/11 11:22 PM
because i can't drive and i can't be outside for too long.

nyarlythotep's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:53 AM
welcome

nyarlythotep's photo
Mon 04/04/11 01:07 AM
liquid cooling is already built into the nvidia card and liquid cooling for anthing other than the graphics card and cpu seems like overkill but again i havn't had a desktop since my old 98 so i will just have to see how hot it runs and go from there.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:21 PM
i hate the stock fans cause they are either bad at cooling or to loud for what they do. i have contemplated getting a second cooling unit for my graphics card depending on how well the 590 cools itself cause i know it has built in liquid cooling so it is supposed to run much cooler but i havn't seen to many review after people have been pushing the card so i will have to wait and see if somebody can actually push it to the limit. i was thinking about replacing the corsair cooler with a coolermaster cause it is cheaper but i won't thanks for the heads up.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:53 PM
your idea isn't exactly a kids toy either.

i am only a little familiar with motherboards cause i am just getting into training for an A+ cert but asrock seems to have a good rep on newegg. are you looking at the 2nd gen sandybridges or the other i7s though either way grab a decent liquid cooler and you can overclock them a good deal.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 07:51 PM
it will be a good while before i have the money for all the parts so some of these are gonna change but this is the jist of what i am getting, and yes i am a hardcore gamer. thats why i am going to build this system myself for about 1200 less than it would cost me to buy it from dell or anywhere else really. Newegg is a lifesaver. it is all compatible i made sure of that.

Case ( CoolerMaster HAF 932 Full Tower Gaming Case - Black )

Processor ( Intel® Core™ i7 970 Processor (6x 3.20GHz/12MB L3 Cache) )

CORSAIR Hydro H70 CWCH70 120mm High Performance CPU Cooler

Memory ( 12 GB [4 GB X3] DDR3-1600 - Corsair or Major Brand )

Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 - 3GB - ASUS - Single Card )

Motherboard ( [3-Way SLI] ASUS Rampage III Extreme w/ 4x PCI-E 2.0 x16 )

Power Supply ( 1200 Watt -- CoolerMaster RSC00-80GAD3-US )

Primary Hard Drive ( 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive )

Optical Drive ( 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - Black )

Sound Card ( Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series )

Network Card ( [$89 - $10 Instant off = $79] Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card )

Speaker System ( Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround 3D Sound Speakers + Subwoofer - Black )

the reason i am getting a 1200w power supply is for running dual 590s but i won't need that for a while given that the 590 is already a dual 580 essentially.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:34 AM
welcome

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:14 AM
good song and a good message to live by.

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:03 AM
grounding strap was bout all i had covered thanks. i will add those to my list for when i can afford the parts.

thank you both the help is appreciated

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:59 AM

well I am going to die.
and it's impossible to be more awesome than me.

thats the spirit i think? lol

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:51 AM

And you didn't share your chips and salsa,rant laugh

The last thing I am eating is my face right into my pillow.yawn asleep

sorry i'll get more next time :)

frosted flakes with no milk :(

nyarlythotep's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:24 AM
i do my best to be a gentleman and my total honesty right out of the gate.
hiding things just leads to problems.

Previous 1 3