Community > Posts By > petiejoe

petiejoe's photo
Fri 12/05/08 12:02 AM
If you specifically want to go out with him again, just ask. You obviously have a reasonable level of communication with him, so the next time you chat with him ask him to a movie or dinner or whatever. If you're a traditionalist and believe the guy should always ask or whatever, there's always the "let me cook dinner for you" card. I would recommend against setting a firm date at the outset because if he's genuinely busy he'll have to say no.

If you're not too worried about dating him or not, then just let things ride as they come. If he calls, great. If you go out with another guy, great. Feel free to call him every once in a while just to show that you're open to keeping things going in the right direction. It could be that he's just trying to wait the right amount of time so that he doesn't look desperate. Or it could be that he's honestly busy like he says. There's no reason to not take that at face value.

petiejoe's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:58 AM
Welcome to the internet, home of the famous disappearing/reappearing health warning. See http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blppa.htm . Bottom line - the drug in question has already been pulled from the medicines listed. Not a bad idea to read the labels on your drugs to make sure, but I wouldn't recommend forwarding this to your friends.

-JP