Community > Posts By > Ghostrider836

Ghostrider836's photo
Tue 03/15/11 05:46 PM
Oh Kitty Kitty

Ghostrider836's photo
Tue 03/15/11 05:43 PM
I wish I knew..just keep trying..your a good looking girl so no issues getting men to chat with you..good luck

Ghostrider836's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:23 PM
My position at work is deserved because of my desire..

My life is not where I want it..maybe I deserve that..

It will come back around if I deserve it..

Ghostrider836's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:14 PM

When you email for the first time don't just say "hello" be imaginative.

Take something that she wrote in her profile and use that as your opening line..it shows that you read her profile...and that you find something about her interesting...other than her hot pic

Here is a rather lame example but it should give you the idea:

Her profile says "Me and my cat look forward to meeting you"

Your first email subject line...Your Kitty ( notice this is suggestive without being dirty like Your Pu$$y..that's not nice)

then you could say something like
I have never had a Kitty friend...I look forward to getting to know you and your kitty better.

See now isn't that better than

Thats a trip girl..you know your stuff..good kitty

Hello I am so and so.

There ya go
Now go get you a woman...ha:wink:

Ghostrider836's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:59 PM
Newnan GA

Ghostrider836's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:33 PM

some cuddling right now would be heaven

Cuddling sounds great right now..

Ghostrider836's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:21 PM
When you are watching TV and something happens in an episode that reminds of something happened in your life and you turn to say something..yet no one there to talk to..

Ghostrider836's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:11 PM
Yes lots of us now always think of our parents or grand parents who use to take us bowling..It's always been fun and drinking helps..

Ghostrider836's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:09 PM
New to ATL area and looking for some fun people to chat and maybe hang with..Ladies always looking to hang out, especially comedy clubs..

Ghostrider836's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:01 PM
I am always looking for a women who enjoys bowling as much as I do. I have met some good women who bowl and enjoy it but they wouldn't if they didn't date a bowler..

Is this a turn off to talk about bowling with women when they ask you your hobby..I am passionate about what I do and I guess they decide not for them..

Just wondering?

Ghostrider836's photo
Sun 03/13/11 07:02 PM
Its a lot easier on line than out in the real world..Thanks for the reply and hope it gets better.

Ghostrider836's photo
Sun 03/13/11 06:47 PM
Well I never thought be going on an on line site. Looking for someone willing chat and be friends. Maybe thats how things start but its a start.

Ladies help me out..