Community > Posts By > beenthere

no photo
Thu 05/09/19 08:58 AM
Ajuste su país de búsqueda y hable alemán ...

no photo
Mon 05/06/19 12:06 AM
your profile address is
https://mingle2.com/user/view/21857390

no photo
Mon 05/06/19 12:00 AM

if this site is 100% free then why do I have to upgrade to see my matches...it just another way to get you to sign up for free but then says you can't do anything without paying money and then they get your credit card information

You can still get your matches by doing the MutualMatch game, though you won't know until you clicked 'Yes' or 'Maybe' if they have chosen you. And if you have a problem signing up with your CC, you can also use PayPal.

Seriously, you get a heck of a lot as a free user, more than on most sites...

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 11:44 PM
I had a MinglePlus account and had no trouble cancelling the subscription... All you have to do is contact billing in time

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 11:41 PM
On your account page click on 'Edit Photos' -> 'Chose File' -> from the pop-up go to the folder on your hard drive the picture(s) is, select it, click open -> on your profile page click 'Upload'

that should do it.

To delete a picture you go again on 'Edit Photos' -> click on the picture you want to remove and select from the options on the screen

Seeing that you have a couple of pictures uploaded already I assume that you worked it out already...

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 08:43 AM
usually this happens when the contact is deleted from the system (I think)

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 08:42 AM
the number next to Account shows how many new actions have happened since you last logged in, next to Mail is the number of unread text you have received, and Match, well, that's how many people seen you as a potential match, but you won't see who it was unless you are a MinglePlus member

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 08:27 AM
That seems to be a common theme. I live in the West of Egland, have set the distance to 50 miles and get nothing but African, American, East-Asian, and even Russian results. Something is wrong with their globe I think...

no photo
Mon 01/28/19 05:26 PM
Mate, give it time.
And one tip - don't just write an email blindly, not everybody reacts kindly to that. Send a nudge and a match to test the water first, you might get more replies...
But from the crap I get I can confirm that there is nothing wrong with the system...

1 2 4 Next