Community > Posts By > pallieter

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:55 AM

Nice to know

The complete weight of the whole skin of a human has the double of weight as his brain

A rainbow has no backside

Bacteriums are very small. But all together are they gigantic. A human has about 1 Kg of bacteriums by a normal weight of 75 Kg.

Crocodiles can’t put their tongue out.

Scientists of NASA has developped a kind of canon to shoot death chicken and birds in the air. The reason of this is to examine the results of birdstrikes with aircrafts, jets and the space schuttle.

glasses glasses glasses drinker drinker

pallieter's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:16 AM

Hi toreybelle

thanks for your comment, I wish you,your familie and friends all the best.

Take careflowerforyou drinker

pallieter's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:37 AM
How do you feel about Christmastime. Are you enjoying it or not and why.

I pesonally don't like this time, We have 365 days in one year and only on this day everybody should be my friend and I am suposed to be peacefull to everybody on earth. So what about the other 364 days.
Well, honestly I have my problems with this kind of thinking. Everybody can be my friend 365 days a year ans I'm peacefull to everybody troughout the whole year.
Taht's the first point, my second point is the commercializing of all this, it has to cost money, most of the people are pushing other people, maybe unknown, to spend more money on it. This two points make me sad.
On the other hand I like to celebrate Christmaseve under a Christmastree with my familie and friends.grumble grumble

pallieter's photo
Wed 12/05/07 04:33 AM

Loo like a nice kitten but you never knowbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

pallieter's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:42 AM

Hy and welcomeflowerforyou

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:25 PM
Yes, please tell us:tongue:

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:22 PM

I fully agree wth you. People need to learn again "living toghether" and stop living besides each other.happy

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:13 PM

Hi there, welcomeflowerforyou

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:05 PM
Welcome King, the more people the more fun, just jump in and enjoi drinker

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:48 PM
For the short period of time we are on this earth I think there are otherissues to discuss. Think about people who are fat by medical reasons etc. The reality is, hat picture's in all magazins are showing people who don't exist in that way. For one good picture, a whole team (hairdresser, make up etc) is working for at least 4 hourson on a model. :tongue:

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:33 PM
I mean START

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:32 PM
Let's tart WW III about this itemlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

pallieter's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:30 AM

hi and welcomeflowerforyou

pallieter's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:40 AM

Hi and welcome, just jump in and start writingdrinker

pallieter's photo
Sun 11/25/07 03:46 AM

Good morning all, coffee, pipe and relaxxxxxxxxxxxx:smile:

pallieter's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:53 PM

Hi and welcome flowerforyou

pallieter's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:46 PM
would be nice to do here ass well, sales are only starting on the second of january in Belgium, but that last until the 31 of january with % up to 50 and 60%
drinker

pallieter's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:38 PM
Hi all,

can somebody explain me what black friday means, I never heat-rd about it heren in europe, we know only friday the thrteen

pallieter's photo
Thu 11/22/07 02:07 PM

Never give up old chap, carry on, all the best drinker

pallieter's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:37 PM

Just stick a few times with a fork in birds breast, when juice is clear it's oke.
To brown put the bird under the gril of your oven for 5-8 minutes.

Have a nice mealdrinker