Community > Posts By > pallieter

pallieter's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:37 PM

Hi and welcome :smile:

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:17 PM

Hi there,

Your almost three weeks on JHS and now you post your first topic, if you wanna be known just jump in the forums so people can learn to know youdrinker drinker drinker

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:57 PM

Sorry mate, I checked out your profile but unfortunately I'm not interrestedbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

thanks but your an awfully funny looking girl

sh.... you discovered mebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:49 PM

Sorry mate, I checked out your profile but unfortunately I'm not interrestedbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:43 PM

Don't give up to soon. A lot of people on JHS are he just here for chatting and the forums as I do, and I think you can't blame them. So stay on, keep chatting and following the forums, I'm sure you will find someoneflowerforyou flowerforyou

you also to have patience on finding that speical someone

I'm married arcadefan for 39 years now, and I want to keep it that way. As I said before I love these forums.

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:27 PM

How can you make money, when you have to kiss your wife the whole daylaugh laugh laugh laugh

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:25 PM

Don't give up to soon. A lot of people on JHS are he just here for chatting and the forums as I do, and I think you can't blame them. So stay on, keep chatting and following the forums, I'm sure you will find someoneflowerforyou flowerforyou

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:20 PM

Your'e just right MsTeddyBear, but I would advice, take a housekeeper or coocking classeslaugh laugh laugh

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:17 PM

just ignored and wait for that special one who's realy interrested in you. Bear in mind that when your'e chatting you can't look in somebody's eyes, what can tell a lot of thingsdrinker

pallieter's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:03 PM

Remember "you'll never walk alone", wish you a graet eveningdrinker

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:05 PM

Sorry guys,

with cheating I mean, talking, chatting and emailing, just for the record

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:56 PM

I just had a look at your profile, I think nothing to worry about, just one remark and this is a personal one, don't put to many message filters on your profile:wink:

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:51 PM

my feelings are with the people in the church, may god help them

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:49 PM

Hi and welcome back,

When talking, chatting or emailing to another woman or man is "cheating" I don't understand this world anymore.
There is a small word "trust", one of the most imprted words in a relationship, I will keep going on, talking, chatting, emailing and cheating as I did before.drinker drinker drinker

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:03 PM
I'm not here for dating, but for the forums and perhaps having a nice chat with somebody regardless genderdrinker drinker

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:56 AM

I Know your right, the only way to stop this ripof is not using creditcards, but how to convince people about that?
grumble grumble grumble

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:44 AM

Calzonebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:44 AM

Calzonebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:43 AM

Hi texasrose9,

creditcards companies are working to gain money, not for your pretty face or minebigsmile it's the same sh.... with insurances etc....flowerforyou

pallieter's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:38 AM

Good evening from my side,

for me coffe black, 1 sugarhappy